the thread about nothing...

Is the Shox TL a hot shoe right now? I keep seeing new colors.

EATIjNqVUAE0LHi
I had a pair back then when they first released, most uncomfortable shoe I’ve ever own. Those shox was really stiff.

The recent gravity's are ok. The lacing is trash.
Idk how I managed to work wearing the R4's back in the day.
Copping the CDG's just to walk around with a necklace on my foot :pimp:

Marriage is a piece of paper and rings anyway

Me and my wife didn’t feel any type of way about marriage but we had to do it for health insurance. That’s how they get you to play the game. It’s not like we were like omg we gotta get married so we love each other.

We just went to the court house and did the papers and are throwing a party in Vegas and calling it a wedding. :lol:

We can buy a house together but heaven forbid someone gets easy health insurance around here...

I realizing a lot people get married just to have someone and to be viewed as acceptable. That’s why folks get married and cheat like they’re supposed to.

I feel like marriage is officially outdated and it's a scam towards men. It starts off as love and once the love fades, it becomes a business, and most businesses fail.

Cell phones, social media, feminism and stripper culture are all responsible for the death of marriage.

I don’t see this as a bad thing.

Stepped outside and realized it rained last night. Wth. Now it's humid like the East Coast. Gross.

Acting bossman today because my boss and his boss are out.

I asked if I could fire anyone during their absence lol

Back
Top Bottom