the thread about nothing...

pappasitos-photo.jpg

So you do acknowledge that there are potentially other reasons why it was brought up?

I won't be answering any additional questions because I DO feel attacked. You haven't just thrown the French fries thing in my face, but the adding items to the order thing as well, yet you turn around in your next post and say "id rather steal from a corporation than a hard working man/woman".
Then you talk about my sense of morales, which is completely out of line, as you have no idea how I felt, or what my situation was when I did those actions.

In short, eat a ****.
I acknowleged that stealing is wrong no matter who it is committed against. I introduced various situations and explained that there are different implications. If you steal from a sleazy large corporations with questionable business practices, myself and others will probably shrug it off. If you steal from a working individual, that obviously has more substantial effects. For example, in the last couple pages there was a clip of someone getting their laptop stolen at a cafe. People will sympathize with the person, and think that person could have saved up a long time to purchase the laptop and have a whole year of school work on it. Now it's all gone. So that was to suggest that one is the lesser of two evils. But again, stealing is stealing and wrong is wrong.

I am not attacking you even though comparing someone's sense of morals as a broke teenager to a grown man in his late 20's is ridiculous.
I did not say anything in which I judged your morals. Here I mentioned the word "attack" to inform you that even though you went as far as ridiculing a teenager, I would not stoop to that level. I only used the word "moral" here to highlight the difference between the morality of a teenager and a grown man because you were the one who brought up that I might've stolen before and compared it to your recent incidents of stealing.

Well, this world is going to be destroyed, and I am very happy about it! White men are trying to realign, hitting the reset button due to Obama's proof that when given the chance, Black people DO IT. If you've lived right, you'll have nothing to worry about in the next life. If you haven't? You are finished, through. Those of whom are misogynist, racists? There is going to be a special session waiting for you...LOLOLOLOLOLHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!

This ain't about Jesus, this ain't about anything that you've ever heard of if your aren't hip. Times up, and many had better enjoy the rest of this trip!

(This message has been sponsored by The Goddess Mother Earth)

Hell is going on in here?

Been away from TAN/NT for 3 days.

Kinda feels like you're purposefully moving the discussion.

You assumed I took the fries from the customers because of my disdain for door dash. I then asked you to go back and show me where I provided ANY reasoning for taking the fries.

Let's just wrap this up.
If you go in the food thread you can discuss how you squirt your ketchup on said fries.

Back
Top Bottom