the thread about nothing...

We don't have to go too far back. You said **** DoorDash in your first post on this topic today. But either way, taking food from the customer and ordering extra items for yourself is stealing.
Cool . Your point? Fairly certain I remember posts of yours recounting what you stole.

Anyone got a bow?

Cool . Your point? Fairly certain I remember posts of yours recounting what you stole.

Anyone got a bow?
I never said I am perfect. But in case you were wondering the last time I stole was when I was a teenager, of the times I did it was harmless and from a large entity. We can say stealing is stealing, but as a grown man I'd rather it be from a sleazy corporation than from a working man/woman.

Never said I'm perfect either. Glad we got the fact that no one is perfect out of the way.

The fries I took can't possibly be of any more harm than whatever you stole. But keep throwing those stones my guy.

Anyone got a bow?
You arguing with a guy who's brilliant idea was to poop in plastic bags cause he wasn't willing to clean up after his roommates, even though he lived in the same household.

Freakypoppypants:I ain't cleaning that bathroom, gonna poop in this plastic bag before I clean up after those a-holes"

Never said I'm perfect either. Glad we got the fact that no one is perfect out of the way.

The fries I took can't possibly be of any more harm than whatever you stole. But keep throwing those stones my guy.
I am not attacking you even though comparing someone's sense of morals as a broke teenager to a grown man in his late 20's is ridiculous. I am pointing out there is a difference between stealing from a working indiviual and a corporation. Just like when there is a clip of someone getting their laptop snatched and an Apple store getting ransacked. Both are theft of the same item and both are wrong but one has more impact than the other.

Bruhhhhhs....it is Saturday night. Really?!?
Judge me....I had 3 steals....but took an L due to a ball hog. (1w,1L) the night is young fellas.
IMG_20190727_214925638.jpg

Man, it’s been so boring lately and I’m not motivated to go out. No point in going out when there’s no actual plans too.

You do so to point out hypocrisy or justify your wrongdoing.
Thats not why i did it bruh, but you got it.

Word of advice, though you're not likely to listen to a theif. Learn to control your assumptions. And if you must say them out loud to others, learn to turn your assumption into an inquiry and not a statement.

Thats not why i did it bruh, but you got it.

Word of advice, though you're not likely to listen to a theif. Learn to control your assumptions. And if you must say them out loud to others, learn to turn your assumption into an inquiry and not a statement.
There are not many more reasons other than the ones I stated. So may I ask why did you compare yourself as a grown man in his late 20's stealing from a working individual to a teenager who stole out of necessity?

There are not many more reasons other than the ones I stated.
So you do acknowledge that there are potentially other reasons why it was brought up?

I won't be answering any additional questions because I DO feel attacked. You haven't just thrown the French fries thing in my face, but the adding items to the order thing as well, yet you turn around in your next post and say "id rather steal from a corporation than a hard working man/woman".
Then you talk about my sense of morales, which is completely out of line, as you have no idea how I felt, or what my situation was when I did those actions.

In short, eat a ****.

Depends on the time of the year. Summer doesn't pay well bc there are so many drivers. If you put in 40 hours you'll get between 650-850. Most i made in a week was like 940.

Back
Top Bottom