the thread about nothing...

img-thing

I hope that was a joke... that's not RnB
and that's the reason why I've been avoiding it.
I love rap, love RnB, but at one point they all saw Puff put them together and it's never been the same since.

try the miguel album.

also r. saadiq but i guess he's neo-soul? idc he has some good stuff.

robin thicke on da constant.

You don't say, aren't Mazda a bit easier to maintain/repair?

**** NO!

I had a Mazda 3 a few years ago, it took no less than 30 min to change a head light bulb.

Scratched my hand all up.

I steal random **** all the time from different places :lol: :smh:

If its under $5 bucks and fits in my pocket

*yoink*

My brother  steals hot sauce from bar & grill places all the time. Dude is addicted to green Tabasco. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Record: 5-2-0 Streak: W5
Standing: 1st in East                  Going for that 6th straight W this week in TAN fanstasy ! Ever since LeftCoastin and i completed a trade ive been winning ever since

my friends brother worked at wal mart he said that when its super busy (ie holiday season) if they catch u jacking candy or sht under 5$ they wont even bother stopping u. YMMV, this may have been only his store

but he said dudes would routinely catch ppl on the cameras jacking candy or deodorants or random pens/shampoo and then walk out. they only care about big ticket items

i didn't know the video was 3 years old, still wrong for beating her *** like that

no one answered my question, weren't these the same dudes involved in a murder recently?
and dudes are surprised by this?

As far as i know Lil Reese & Chief Keef were investageted about jojo death, from i read it it was reese or some random gang member who did it
and who is surprised by this, we all know domestic violence is a major problem in the hood

Back
Top Bottom