the thread about nothing...

ip48Z2.gif

my friends brother worked at wal mart he said that when its super busy (ie holiday season) if they catch u jacking candy or sht under 5$ they wont even bother stopping u. YMMV, this may have been only his store

but he said dudes would routinely catch ppl on the cameras jacking candy or deodorants or random pens/shampoo and then walk out. they only care about big ticket items

This is true, under a certain dollar amount they won't bother because it isn't worth the monetary value.

I have friends / family that use to do LP.

my friends brother worked at wal mart he said that when its super busy (ie holiday season) if they catch u jacking candy or sht under 5$ they wont even bother stopping u. YMMV, this may have been only his store

but he said dudes would routinely catch ppl on the cameras jacking candy or deodorants or random pens/shampoo and then walk out. they only care about big ticket items

This is true, under a certain dollar amount they won't bother because it isn't worth the monetary value.

how about if you do it 20 times that day.
finna do some Halloween shopping 1 candy bar at a time

my friends brother worked at wal mart he said that when its super busy (ie holiday season) if they catch u jacking candy or sht under 5$ they wont even bother stopping u. YMMV, this may have been only his store but he said dudes would routinely catch ppl on the cameras jacking candy or deodorants or random pens/shampoo and then walk out. they only care about big ticket items

You on your own pleighboi :lol: :smh:

*disclaimer*

MMG isn't responsible for the stupid shut y'all about to do.

Question for those that have had "special" brownies :nerd: what it like? Someone i know offered a batch to me :nerd:

Last edited:
i just cut off a skin tag

R.I.P.

that's wild, I got one like 2 weeks ago, 2 inches under my eye.
but it's tiny.
I don't want to do any damage to my BEAUTIFUL face, tried to take a razor to it, but no go.

considering my options.
if im not mistaken i believe i been seeing commercials with a liquid they got out that makes them vanish. i will look it up real quick for you

pretty sure this is it

Last edited:
my friends brother worked at wal mart he said that when its super busy (ie holiday season) if they catch u jacking candy or sht under 5$ they wont even bother stopping u. YMMV, this may have been only his store but he said dudes would routinely catch ppl on the cameras jacking candy or deodorants or random pens/shampoo and then walk out. they only care about big ticket items

You on your own pleighboi :lol: :smh:

*disclaimer*

MMG isn't responsible for the stupid shut y'all about to do.

Question for those that have had "special" brownies :nerd: what it like? Someone i know offered a batch to me :nerd:

take dat batch. if they have a good amount in them you'll be thoroughly baked for a good 6 hours. full blown couch lock. I prefer edibles to smoking.

just Google'd skin tags though. :x

where was it?

Why did I do the same thing :x

curiosity is a *****.

Last edited:
I steal random **** all the time from different places
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If its under $5 bucks and fits in my pocket

*yoink*
laugh.gif
 i always get tempted to do this. i don't know why like when i grab a candy bar or some candy i feel like just putting it in my pocket but never do

for the special brownies its more of a body high than a head high, if there made correctly they can be really enjoyable. Let me kno your experience if you try it MMG

Back
Top Bottom