the thread about nothing...

Saw these "Balenciaga's" yesterday. I don't think these are real but I like them more than most Balenciaga shoes.

20190824_170030.jpg

Think I'm bout to cop some lactose t shirts from this Macy's 30 percent sale. Just hope they aren't the bed time pajama kind.

My girl gonna be pissed cuz she got me a gift card to a different store like 2 months ago that I have used but they don't have anything I want right now.

How did I know this lowlife would be the first to respond. Right on que. When have I ever stated that I own or bought fakes?
I’m the lowlife? I’m not the one who had the energy to randomly to take a picture of someone’s feet with out their consent or permission. Don’t call someone a lowlife, when you don’t even have one.

I’m the lowlife? I’m not the one who had the energy to randomly to take a picture of someone’s feet with out their consent or permission. Don’t call someone a lowlife, when you don’t even have one.
You don't need someone's permission to take photos in PUBLIC. That is why paparazzi can get away with snapping photos of celebrities. :rolleyes

I do not have a full list of the numbers if that is what you meant. I think I covered all the numbers in various posts. But if you are curious about anything in particular, feel free to ask.
Yea i was asking about the numbers, since you posted them out of order all over the place. I thought you might be able to compile them into one list in numerical order.

Back
Top Bottom