the thread about nothing...

The only chicken sandwiches that to be eaten are Popeyes sandwich. Going forward let's not do this again. Ill let you go this one time. Good day sir.
I don’t know man. I wasn't impress with it last time. I MIGHT give it another shot without asking for light sauce. It’s better than Jack in the Box but I was trying to be a cheap *** today too. Had a coupon for 2 for $6 Spicy Chicken.

No I just smoke a lot of weed.:lol:
I remember you saying you smoke a lot but didn’t think it’s THAT much. :wow: :rofl:

I don’t know man. I wasn't impress with it last time. I MIGHT give it another shot without asking for light sauce. It’s better than Jack in the Box but I was trying to be a cheap *** today too. Had a coupon for 2 for $6 Spicy Chicken.
Get the spicy, no pickles and whatever condiments you like.
Thank me later.

Get the spicy, no pickles and whatever condiments you like.
Thank me later.
I got one spicy and one mild. It wasn’t even that spicy. It was better than the mild tho. They should name it to original and mild instead. Someone in the food thread didn’t like it too and he’s from California also. I’m starting to think maybe California doesn’t make it as good as other states. The pickles was a little too thick so I’ll ask for no pickles next time.

twerking.gif

I got one spicy and one mild. It wasn’t even that spicy. It was better than the mild tho. They should name it to original and mild instead. Someone in the food thread didn’t like it too and he’s from California also. I’m starting to think maybe California doesn’t make it as good as other states. The pickles was a little too thick so I’ll ask for no pickles next time.
I have high tolerance on spicy food, so maybe that's the reason why people can taste the spice. But they got hot sauce and dry pepper if you need the spice kick in your food. The pickles ruin it imo. Definitely not needed. Try a different location too.

I had a lazy food day today too
Morning: jack in the box
Night: ramen
One of those days. Keeping it simple and lazy. Their breakfast burrito and sausage egg biscuits are pretty good if you don’t mind the high amount of fat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing I like from Jack in da crack.
Is them $1 dollar taco when I'm gonna go to ball or coming back home from hooping. I don't venture out too much from their menu.
Their tacos are pretty good. I don’t really try the other stuff there besides the chicken pita, spicy chicken, tacos or egg rolls. Rather eat tacos from a real Mexican place or a better burger joint but it does hit the spot sometimes.

Their tacos are pretty good. I don’t really try the other stuff there besides the chicken pita, spicy chicken, tacos or egg rolls. Rather eat tacos from a real Mexican place or a better burger joint but it does hit the spot sometimes.
Chicken pita I gotta try that.

I already know what I'm getting trash tacos but it is what it is.

But if im on the other side of town there's this Mexican supermarket that serve tacos like this for $1 dollar each. Only breakfast though. Lunch it's $2 dollars or more. Joints is fire...
IMG_20190712_143952254.jpg
IMG_20190712_084451817.jpg

Chicken pita I gotta try that.

I already know what I'm getting trash tacos but it is what it is.

But if im on the other side of town there's this Mexican supermarket that serve tacos like this for $1 dollar each. Only breakfast though. Lunch it's $2 dollars or more. Joints is fire...
IMG_20190712_143952254.jpg
IMG_20190712_084451817.jpg
I need to stop thinking and talking about food. That’s all that’s on my mind and it’s making me hungry again. Looks bomb though. :lol::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom