the thread about nothing...

Let's get it!!
IMG_20190904_211501497.jpg

Ugly is an understatement.

Iverson’s chuckle after the first shot said it all :lol:

Man, stopped by Burlington and found these super old school Troop kicks for $25. I know this brand had some cool designs tied in with rappers from back then. Kinda regret leaving them.
92965236_max.jpg

Saw this on my way home :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Growing up the idea of seeing a coyote by my house was mad far fetched :lol: but now this is like the 5th time I’ve seen one just this year

Got me watching my back when I’m walking to and from my house and car :nerd::nerd:
D7DD1986-3167-492C-9D92-2BA6BAF94732.jpeg
Man that thing scared of you more than you scared of it...you a human b. Kick that mf'er in the stomach if they pull up on you.

Growing up the idea of seeing a coyote by my house was mad far fetched :lol: but now this is like the 5th time I’ve seen one just this year

Got me watching my back when I’m walking to and from my house and car :nerd::nerd:
That’s wild. Where is this?

Maybe all the coyotes you seen this year are part of the same pack

Just found out about this hiking app ALL TRAILS. Looks like a really useful app if you enjoy hiking.

Back
Top Bottom