the thread about nothing...

tenor.gif

Guys trying to go to Vegas .... next weekend :stoneface:

Hoping I can find a cheap ticket in the next 7 days lol. My Florida/Bahamas trip broke me :smh:

Man that thing scared of you more than you scared of it...you a human b. Kick that mf'er in the stomach if they pull up on you.

Man I know this is the thing people say but I’d rather not run into a coyote 1 on 1 :lol: I got a bad knee right now too :lol: :lol: that was the biggest one I’ve seen too

That’s wild. Where is this?

I live in Boston about 20 min from downtown. It was on a parkway with a bunch of trees and some woods near by

Man I know this is the thing people say but I’d rather not run into a coyote 1 on 1 :lol: I got a bad knee right now too :lol: :lol: that was the biggest one I’ve seen too

I live in Boston about 20 min from downtown. It was on a parkway with a bunch of trees and some woods near by
That’s pretty cool. Didn’t know there’s coyotes there too.

Bro you’re making millions to catch a ****ing ball smh

Man I only do the fantasy **** because of friends, other than that, **** football. The league AND they players. They’re the hardest working, yet lowest paid players in pro sports. The players let that go on too long. Then you got players like AB who want to cut up over stupid ****. It’s a dumbass sport for dumbass people. The name don’t even make sense.....AND it’s stolen.

I live in Boston and don’t care about football at all. Maybe one day I’ll appreciate the dynasty we got over here :lol:

Fútbol >

Back
Top Bottom