the thread about nothing...

3AF9F5F1-EDCD-44C9-9211-5E3C10F4CE70.gif

I feel like we all got 3 strikes for our barbers.
Good idea for a thread.
I was with my old barber for 6 years.
1 strike - went from $15 a cut to $30 (he actually charges $45 now)
2 strike - he was always behind on his haircuts. I’d make my appointment for 2:30 he wouldn’t cut it till like 3
3rd strike - I had an appointment one day and when I showed up he wasn’t there. He texted me, I’m so sorry. I got you next time. I figured he meant he was gonna hook me up. When I went back he said “just give me $28 since you came last time and I wasn’t here”
That was it

My barber cut me when lining up. Should I go back? I don't know if this is due to human error or just a freak accident

I feel like we all got 3 strikes for our barbers.
Good idea for a thread.
I was with my old barber for 6 years.
1 strike - went from $15 a cut to $30 (he actually charges $45 now)
2 strike - he was always behind on his haircuts. I’d make my appointment for 2:30 he wouldn’t cut it till like 3
3rd strike - I had an appointment one day and when I showed up he wasn’t there. He texted me, I’m so sorry. I got you next time. I figured he meant he was gonna hook me up. When I went back he said “just give me $28 since you came last time and I wasn’t here”
That was it
What the hell? Did he atleast warn you, I bring exact cash when I get my haircut plus 5 dollars at most for a tip. In your situation without prior notice I would of been short
My barber cut me when lining up. Should I go back? I don't know if this is due to human error or just a freak accident
If this is happening consistently he needs to go easy on them edges or he dont clean his ****. I would leave

What the hell? Did he atleast warn you, I bring exact cash when I get my haircut plus 5 dollars at most for a tip. In your situation without prior notice I would of been short

If this is happening consistently he needs to go easy on them edges or he dont clean his ****. I would leave

I haven't been back since, got a scar and I'm hoping it fades. He uses disposables so I was shocked I got cut

Back
Top Bottom