the thread about nothing...

Bruh...

LL

Wait for it :smh:

Why is this my first time seeing this?!?!?!

Is that Henzo?

Yup. Mind was blown when I saw it.

BRUH... What the hell is this?!?! :rofl:

Why Senior Pickles in the bg watching him with the same mug though?!?!

That was me when I first discovered pron. Waiting for those damn pics to load during the dial up era

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

I remember I would try to sneak online late at night to get a quick fap in, but dial up made that obnoxious noise when it connected to the internet.

When ya'll gonna hook me up with a name though?

can i get some cliffs on the last year of NT :nerd:

lots of complaining. religion and race threads are major troll bait/ban traps/annoyances. no wait period = random spam, bolder posts, and really, really bad threads.

crusaders got this thread locked, demanded people start posting new threads, then complained about the new threads and got back on the "bring back the wait period" bandwagon.

pretty confident someone confirmed Meth is artificial intelligence.

girl's lips on the left in your avy

It's either Meth or Nelson C, I forget BUT one of them is Black Vegan from the DMV.

I see. Makes sense although I usually just show up when they open, get cut by whoever & leave.

& yall are groce :x

You don't have a specific barber you go to?

nope :\
had one when i was younger but he disappeared so i just go to whoever available when i show up.

As a heterosexual male I don't want a man to say he loves me. Period. idc if we're "like brothers" miss me with that crap. :x :smh:

What? ... Why not? ...

Please elaborate...

just sounds so :x
if you and your boys are fine with it then by all means continue.
all im giving you is a 0] tho *shrug*

never knew baby girl was out in the streets like this :smh:
still would wife *shrug*

I see. Makes sense although I usually just show up when they open, get cut by whoever & leave.

had one when i was younger but he disappeared so i just go to whoever available when i show up.

As a heterosexual male I don't want a man to say he loves me. Period. idc if we're "like brothers" miss me with that crap. :x :smh:

What? ... Why not? ...

Please elaborate...

I guess I feel you, but in my situation, alot of my good good friends are deep in the streets, and the way things go nowadays, who knows if you'll see them again. So you gotta let them know all the time. And these dudes really are my brothers. My best friend has been my best friend since we met in preschool in 1989. The rest of my boys go back atleast 10 years with me, so I really do consider them brothers, and I love them.

I love yall too though, maybe its different, but I feel like I love everybody. I feel like everybody deserves to be happy, and to hear kind words everyday. thats how I genuinely feel...I just wish the rest of the world agreed |I (no shot at you WTH, I just had to get that out)

Walking to the restroom, I overheard a chick asking another chick if she was going to vote. The other chick frowned up and said, "No! What is there to vote for?!"

I love America...

Walking to the restroom, I overheard a chick asking another chick if she was going to vote. The other chick frowned up and said, "No! What is there to vote for?!"

I love America...

my cousin: bands ah make er dance...... but will they make her vote..

other cousin: **** she need to vote for?

me and first cousin: ......................... :lol:

I honestly believe Hannah Simone is the sexiest woman on this planet. Only reason I watch the show New Girl

Anybody else heard about Face slapping to stay young?

:lol: Comes from Thailand. So you pay someone and he slaps your face and it will slow down the aging process of your skin.

Last edited:

What? ... Why not? ...

Please elaborate...

never knew baby girl was out in the streets like this :smh:
still would wife *shrug*

Damn broheem... I ain't know shorty was so thirsty.
How you 22 and had almost over 10 boyfriends like under 3 years?

As a heterosexual male I don't want a man to say he loves me. Period. idc if we're "like brothers" miss me with that crap.
sick.gif
mean.gif

am i the only one who doesn't schedule appointments with barbers?
ohwell.gif
I tell my boys all the time I love them. They are brothers to me, and I love those guys.
When ya'll gonna hook me up with a name though?
Christina Santini. Don't get excited about my woman though bruh
grin.gif
Finally. I didnt want to ask but the pictures just made me want to.
Rugrats Dead Baby Theory

We all know Angelica is a little nutty, but the Rugrats theory takes it to a whole new level. Get this — “The Rugrats really were a figment of Angelica’s imagination. Chuckie died a long time ago along with this mother; that’s why Chaz is a nervous wreck all the time. Tommy was a stillborn; that’s why Stu is constantly in the basement making toys for the son who never had a chance to live. The DeVilles had an abortion. Angelica couldn’t figure whether it would be a boy or a girl, thus creating the twins.” Okay, well that potentially explains why Angelica can speak to both the adults and the babies, but we’re still not entirely convinced. What about Susie?!
People need to chill with these. I hate them.

I love America...
my cousin: bands ah make er dance...... but will they make her vote..

other cousin: **** she need to vote for?

me and first cousin: .........................
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you have never done this, go out and do it today.

Last edited:
Anybody else heard about Face slapping to stay young?

:lol: Comes from Thailand. So you pay someone and he slaps your face and it will slow down the aging process of your skin.

Will try this when I get home

:lol:

Dude with the green shirt is :x, but you get the idea of the "massage"

Butt punching :nerd:...................:evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom