the thread about nothing...

I'll tell you what... I knew Big Sean was small, but until I met him last night, I never would have guessed that he was 5'6" 140 pounds. Definitely a cool guy though

Tall people are not allowed to be non athlete celebs.

if you see NYCPosite around, REP THAT MAN. He really blessed this little girl, and made her day, on the day before she receives a stem cell bone marrow transplant
 NYCPosite
pimp.gif
 Dude just gave away 11 pairs of elite socks to random dudes in the Elite Sock Thread over in the Nike forum. Got my vtech pair. Da random acts of kindess go a long way

But she's moving by the end of the year so she won't see him anymore.
I talked to a girl friend of mine about the situation and she said that she was in a similar situation and she's probably just dating him for convenience the same way I'm dating roommate chick for convenience. We both still love eachother she told me she doesn't love this dude. But it's just like "why are you ******g him then? >:" I wish I could call her out on that but like I broke up with her and I'm doing the same thing :smh:

Read what you wrote man. Seriously you getting G'd big time.

If you get back together every time she takes a trip you will be thinking she cheating on you.

Read what you wrote man. Seriously you getting G'd big time.
If you get back together every time she takes a trip you will be thinking she cheating on you.
 Right? Girls will be so quick to say "I love you" to get what they want. Most of the time, they say it because they feel insecure or so they can justify acting like a **** when she's playing two dudes

yesterday my teacher walked in and asked if anybody wanted free movie tickets to a showing last night, and nobody raised their hand so I took all four. It was funny, since it was a promo showing, they made us check our cell phones, and scanned us with metal detectors. GREAT movie by the way, the 1st scene is :smokin

Damm that's dope :pimp: :pimp:

Was it long? Pause :nerd:

Good move though ?

yesterday my teacher walked in and asked if anybody wanted free movie tickets to a showing last night, and nobody raised their hand so I took all four. It was funny, since it was a promo showing, they made us check our cell phones, and scanned us with metal detectors. GREAT movie by the way, the 1st scene is :smokin

Damm that's dope :pimp: :pimp:

Was it long? Pause :nerd:

Good move though ?

it was about 2 1/2 hours. But yeah, great movie. Tommy Lee Jones character :smokin . Really star studded cast, much more than I expected. Daniel Day-Lewis is a monster, and the make up was :wow: ! It really looked like Lincoln! There wasnt an over abundance of N-bombs either. Because of the subject matter I expected tons of them, but they kept it pretty tasteful in that area. Good movie though, I dont want to give away too much of it. If you go though, dont take a hood booger. I chose pretty wisely, and actually picked a chick who would be interested in the subject matter, which made the movie that much better.

Have a great day though guys, love yall

It's just a wack situation in general. Never fall in love with a girl on another continent is all I have to say.

I think in this day in age people are scared to be alone......scared to learn about themselves and grow. Dating someone for convenience that you don't truly care for can lead to disaster.....imagine having a baby with that person. That's how people get jammed up.

I can apprecaite a single, confident, independent woman who knows about herself and what she likes/doesn't like.

If this is the person for you though, you are better off just focusing on yourself and if that opportunity/situation to be with her on better terms presents itself.....try it out. It is almost senseless to plan for the future based on hypotheticals and what ifs. Cross that bridge when it arrives and in the meantime, you are just running in place by keeping tabs on what this person is doing thousands of miles away.

As a heterosexual male I don't want a man to say he loves me. Period. idc if we're "like brothers" miss me with that crap. :x :smh:

am i the only one who doesn't schedule appointments with barbers? :\

Last edited:
Sleazy do you mess with Mac Dre cuz I feel you would like him? 
never really listened to him, just heard the story of his death and that the phrase thizz face came from him. give me some recommendations, I'll check him out. always open to new music.
Do you have Spotify cause I can send you a playlist on there
if you see NYCPosite around, REP THAT MAN. He really blessed this little girl, and made her day, on the day before she receives a stem cell bone marrow transplant
tumblr_man7f4MWCI1qbl3rro1_400.png

As a heterosexual male I don't want a man to say he loves me. Period. idc if we're "like brothers" miss me with that crap. 
sick.gif

mean.gif

I love you man *voicecracks

Last edited:
Love all you guys :pimp:

Also EL OH EL at ninjahood being upset about not being in the list :lol:

I see. Makes sense although I usually just show up when they open, get cut by whoever & leave.

& yall are groce :x

that awkward moment when you realize that you just used the WHOLE roll of toilet paper....time to jump in the shower

Back
Top Bottom