the thread about nothing...

To piggy back on your post, somewhat related:

I feel like communication is dead now. People love to talk and share their own opinion, but nobody ever listens with empathy.

Somebody will say something and the other person will say: "Well I read this on the internet so I think this and that".

Did you even take the time to listen to what the other person was saying? Or you just took that time to prepare what you were going to say next.

Not to dive too deep but 100% agree. When the "kids in cages" thing was at its height there were people (coworkers) like "you know Obama set up those cages he did the same thing where were you then?!?!?" and i was like idc about whos in office like its kinda messed up to do this...if i knew about it when obama was doing it i would have been just as sad for the poor kids. "well blame obama!! He never did anything good did you know he also raised the debt ceiling and did X-Y-Z"

like yo chill...just trying to like talk...not fight or argue or have to pick a team here...

Reactions: jjs

606CB67C-DE39-4615-A7A4-8CA0EFCAAAD8.png

NT OG Since '04 kinda wanna come back... Changed my life around went through alot of ish.. If you know you know.. I kind of stumbled in to the Music Industry & Production thing and its going well.

I wanna share some things I been working on...

All opinions would be dope.

I remember you. :pimp:. Got out the business, huh? Good for you fam.

Back
Top Bottom