the thread about nothing...

Supposedly an earthquake just happened and I didn't notice it.

Wife called freaked out because she felt the entire apartment shake and make noises

baehab7wbtl31.png

Been mindful of my mental health and doing therapy since March this year. After listen to a local guys TED talk about the top 3 life events that scarred him I only just realized how emotionally damaged I am. Dude listed them off and I was like that's it? I'm like the instances that scarred him for life were like another day for me. His mom had one emotional break down in front of him during his teenage years. I'm like I've seen my mom break down and contemplate suicide in front of me since I was 7 on a regular basis of like once every 2-3 months until I was a adult and living on my own. He also talked about his brother passing and how he lashed out at the teacher the next day. I remember being told my father died when I was 15 and everyone in my family just sweeping it under the rug the next day. They discouraged me from going to the funeral because my mother couldn't afford it.

I know this probably isn't the right place to unpack this but oh well. It just crazy because I'm often perceived as Mr Excellent or some preppy guy because I just keep it moving but the reality my **** is about as real as everyone else.

OKC fans just throw up on themselves. :lol:
Worse look for the front office IMO. To not be cordial with a guy who gave you everything for 7 years is horribly unprofessional. From Durant's p.o.v., I totally get why he feels that was fake.

But the fans? IMO Durant's an idiot foe thinking the relationship was real. Fan is short for fanatic. And most fans cheer for the front of the jersey, not the back. Hell yeah that joy for you wasn't really for you. Of course it went away when you voluntarily decided to leave.

I am slightly annoyed when I hear people say if so and so Drug Dealer or Booster applied himself in other ways like in business and academics, he would be successful because he is clearly intelligent. I know people who are "about that life" and they are just wired differently. This world will always have people who resort to crime. It is impossible for everyone to work a vanilla job or be doctors and lawyers.

Been mindful of my mental health and doing therapy since March this year. After listen to a local guys TED talk about the top 3 life events that scarred him I only just realized how emotionally damaged I am. Dude listed them off and I was like that's it? I'm like the instances that scarred him for life were like another day for me. His mom had one emotional break down in front of him during his teenage years. I'm like I've seen my mom break down and contemplate suicide in front of me since I was 7 on a regular basis of like once every 2-3 months until I was a adult and living on my own. He also talked about his brother passing and how he lashed out at the teacher the next day. I remember being told my father died when I was 15 and everyone in my family just sweeping it under the rug the next day. They discouraged me from going to the funeral because my mother couldn't afford it.

I know this probably isn't the right place to unpack this but oh well. It just crazy because I'm often perceived as Mr Excellent or some preppy guy because I just keep it moving but the reality my **** is about as real as everyone else.
This is the place for anything. Let out anything that’s messing with your mind. It’s part of the therapy. Some stuff shouldn’t be held in, it’s not healthy. Hope you’ll overcome this.

If you need to vent, do it man. DM me if you need to.

I am slightly annoyed when I hear people say if so and so Drug Dealer or Booster applied himself in other ways like in business and academics, he would be successful because he is clearly intelligent. I know people who are "about that life" and they are just wired differently. This world will always have people who resort to crime. It is impossible for everyone to work a vanilla job or be doctors and lawyers.
Being wired different sounds like an excuse to be a **** up.

If you need that rush, go be a stuntman or some ****.

I agree. I have some high school buddies that I don’t see anymore because they’re just toxic eventho they could be cool but you know they will f*** you over any day. But 2 comes to mind...One went to jail for armed robbery when we were 16 and did other side things and the other always got into fights, sold drugs, had a small “chicken coop” with other friends. Both of them ended up getting engineering degrees, married with kids but they continued to sell drugs, go to E.14th and stuff. The one that always got into fights even talked about having their sons be best friends and get into fights. Their minds really can’t get away from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worse look for the front office IMO. To not be cordial with a guy who gave you everything for 7 years is horribly unprofessional. From Durant's p.o.v., I totally get why he feels that was fake.

But the fans? IMO Durant's an idiot foe thinking the relationship was real. Fan is short for fanatic. And most fans cheer for the front of the jersey, not the back. Hell yeah that joy for you wasn't really for you. Of course it went away when you voluntarily decided to leave.

Idk I’m a Heat fan. We keep it classy. :nthat:

Durant always does too much.

You don’t have to say everything all the time.

Lebron went back to Cleveland. People were burning jerseys and the owner published that letter.

He should chill with with all his feels. You’re getting paid MILLIONS to play ball and you can play anywhere you want, you’ll be fine.

And i’m a huge fan of Durant’s game.

Lebron went back to Cleveland. People were burning jerseys and the owner published that letter.

He should chill with with all his feels. You’re getting paid MILLIONS to play ball and you can play anywhere you want, you’ll be fine.

He's a sensitive boy!!

Being wired different sounds like an excuse to be a **** up.

If you need that rush, go be a stuntman or some ****.

For some it for the rush, but the rush of making money illegally is much different than being a stuntman. For example, being successful in drug dealing for a long period of time requires certain skills and organization. Even though these qualities can make a good entrepreneur, the idea of opening a restaurant does not resonate with them as much. They just are not fulfilled even if there is the potential to make just as much though legitimate means. For the majority of people, a zebra doesn't change it's stripes.

None of that means you can talk about him anyway you want to tho. He’s not the only one enjoying a luxury..

Back
Top Bottom