the thread about nothing...

Going to a “Latino Networking” event tomorrow.
Not even sure why I’m going.
I never network with people
I never go to “Latino” events
I’m just REAL cool with people because that’s just my attitude. This event does look pretty dope tho.
We will see how it goes.
Will post pics in my suit for the beasts lol

Hump day?

giphy.gif

Is it possible for a woman's breast to grow 2 cup sizes in her late 20's naturally? I noticed this on the wife of an acquaintance.

is anyone familiar with commitment letters at work? my contracting company contract is about to end and they're competing to get the same contract again.

im assuming I can still quit and find employment elsewhere, just not with a competing company for the service desk i work at now. I replaced my company's name with "blah" and the other company we're contracted with as "Nike". can anyone confirm this?

At BLAH we value our employees and the commitment they have made to BLAH and our client. We want to thank you for your hard work and contributions on behalf of the company and the Nike Service Desk. We also want to encourage you to continue your critical support as we begin the process of preparing for the re-compete of our NIKE Service Desk contract. Your hard work and that of your BLAH colleagues have well-positioned us to continue to serve the NIKE Service Desk into the future. In the event of a successful award to BLAH, we anticipate you would continue to serve in your current role on the program, as part of the NIKE Service Desk Program Team, subject to all applicable contingencies.

Please remember that the NIKE Service Desk re-compete process will be a competitive one. We are asking for your commitment, by signing below, not to distribute your resume to, or allow it to be submitted on behalf of, any other competing companies with regard to the NIKE Service Desk Program and our recompete.

Again, we thank you for your efforts on behalf of BLAH and look forward to your continued success here.

Back
Top Bottom