the thread about nothing...

0af34ccafa83fc9d4600a13765da09c1.jpg

But Potbelly's by HU got the barrister with THE yambs!
Ain't tryna break d code.....:nerd:

O and dude in scrubs with the Yeezy butters..if u here on NT, that's me in the Nonreflective Blacks..Lol

Took Friday off because I was supposed to go out of town but now that’s cancelled .

Can’t think if I want to come in or still use pto.

I have 40 hours I have to use by Jan 1 so I think I’m good

My old company hammered home that VP's and above were people you avoided at all costs

My new company I have to email or CC people on emails like that regularly

Still haven't gotten over the anxiety. I quadruple check my content and attachments out of fear :smh:

How Elvis got a song talking about the ghetto??

it was written by mac davis. one of my favorite songs from him.

It is a narrative of generational poverty: a boy is born to a mother who already has more children than she can feed in the ghetto of Chicago. The boy grows up hungry, steals and fights, purchases a gun and steals a car, attempts to run, but is shot and killed. The song ends with another child being born in the ghetto, and implies that the newborn could meet the same fate, continuing the cycle of poverty and violence. The feeling of an inescapable circle is created by the structure of the song, with its simple, stark phrasing; by the repetition of the phrase "in the ghetto" as the close of every fourth line; and finally by the repetition of the first verse's "and his mama cries" just before the beginning and as the close of the last verse. It is played in the key of B flat.

Back
Top Bottom