the thread about nothing...

692ACEAB-1D0C-4A4E-84C9-AB624A7A0837.jpeg
FAC5B6D8-B3D5-4501-974F-C3A9FB07E920.jpeg

You got yourself a classic Halloween costume.
022617-samara.jpg

J/k :tongue:

Real tears :lol:

Holy **** shipped out my phone and now I won’t have a phone till the 27th. Woke up at 5am to preorder the new iPhone 11 pro max....at least I thought I ordered the max. Looked again an hr later and I bought the normal size 11 pro. Had to pre order again for the Max and an extra week wait. Why me?! Why me?! Haha

Just got home. It sucks not having a phone at all. Dunno if I could last two weeks without one.

Holy **** shipped out my phone and now I won’t have a phone till the 27th. Woke up at 5am to preorder the new iPhone 11 pro max....at least I thought I ordered the max. Looked again an hr later and I bought the normal size 11 pro. Had to pre order again for the Max and an extra week wait. Why me?! Why me?! Haha
First world problems :lol:

Just got home. It sucks not having a phone at all. Dunno if I could last two weeks without one.
You don't have an older phone that you can put the sim card in? Or you can use one of those apps like textnow if you have a smartphone or tablet, problem is you need wifi.

You don't have an older phone that you can put the sim card in? Or you can use one of those apps like textnow if you have a smartphone or tablet, problem is you need wifi.
No I usually sell or trade-in to upgrade. I had the auction going for 10 days or best offer, didn’t think someone will actually make an offer. Thought by the 10th day I would have the upgraded phone before it’s sold. I do have a iPad mini, but I don’t want to use work WiFi on my tablet for personal stuff.

LeBron James dropped 72pts in these tonight.
Screenshot_20190914-012059.png

sike, I dropped 72pts in these till the lights cut off in a 2-on-2 match-up
tenor (14).gif

Ok Naruto Naruto

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom