the thread about nothing...

In the hood of Minneapolis and yeah I'm in school.
Well if you are over the limit just slightly, I would recommend working less in order to stay with your family and focus on finishing up school. If your income puts your family substantially over the limit, then you should probably move out. I don't know how it is there but the Section 8 app is basically a lottery out here and there is a long waiting list. So apply for yourself ASAP if you go this route.

Well if you are over the limit just slightly, I would recommend working less in order to stay with your family and focus on finishing up school. If your income puts your family substantially over the limit, then you should probably move out. I don't know how it is there but the Section 8 app is basically a lottery out here and there is a long waiting list. So apply for yourself ASAP if you go this route.
Yeah I might start applying for apartments tmr.

Took my daughter to her first football game today. Tickets were cheap so I said let’s go. Was looking forward to my soccer game tonight. The lights from the field turned off right before our game and they canceled it ?

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom