the thread about nothing...

My moms bday today 9/29/1951 freakydestroyer freakydestroyer

Interested In hearing this one :lol:

Happy Birthday to your mom!

2+9=11

9+2+1+1+9+5+9=36
3+6=9

11's are charismatic, but emotional. They are good at "scoring". In sports, the meaning is obvious (Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, Klay Thompson). In politics, it means they are good at getting votes (Barack Obama, Bill Clinton). In sales, they are good at doing high numbers.

9's are highly adaptive but their lives are up and down. They go from high to low and vice versa. Life will present obstacles or challenges to overcome but also a lot of upside. 9's are open to trying new things but sometimes find themselves associating with the wrong people and could get hooked on vices.

tenor.gif

Hate how a lot of basketball players are not inclusive of others. We all love the game why do guys feel the need to put other players down? This is bullying. The guys talking aren't even good either which is the funny thing

Was at a McDonald’s and ordered a large ice coffee and they gave it to me in a cup the size of the large soda but clear like a ice coffe / oj cup . Is that a new standard ? Or should I have bumped the thread from 2007 about fast food prices being different at locations since this might be a location size , franchise owner thing?

Hate how a lot of basketball players are not inclusive of others. We all love the game why do guys feel the need to put other players down? This is bullying. The guys talking aren't even good either which is the funny thing
That's kind of sports in general, atleast here in America. **** like bias's and egos cause this among other things. Either way its normally solved by whipping their *** on the court/field and or punching them in the mouth. Worked for me growing up

Back
Top Bottom