the thread about nothing...

Look at god
BDEDA48E-4DD6-45E5-92D2-FBCA81149434.jpeg
c7877292-812a-4337-9d46-3d20972b5b2d-gif.2421988

At Taco Bell, this homeless lady was hogging the soda machine. I presume she did not buy anything because her cup was not Taco Bell. She filled up at least two 32 oz gatotade bottles. Then she filled up a cup with Pepsi, but I guess she later realized it was Pepsi zero. So she poured it out and refilled the cup with original Pepsi. There were at least 4 or 5 people waiting to use the machine. The nerve of some people 0]

At Taco Bell, this homeless lady was hogging the soda machine. I presume she did not buy anything because her cup was not Taco Bell. She filled up at least two 32 oz gatotade bottles. Then she filled up a cup with Pepsi, but I guess she later realized it was Pepsi zero. So she poured it out and refilled the cup with original Pepsi. There were at least 4 or 5 people waiting to use the machine. The nerve of some people 0]
Hate people like that who think its soo convenient for them to take as long as they please meanwhile having 0 consideration for everybody waiting behind them..smh

ZomboMeme 06102019202839.jpg

There will always be people ruining things for others. Sigh....:rolleyes

What did you get at Taco Bell?

There will always be people ruining things for others. Sigh....:rolleyes

What did you get at Taco Bell?

Black Bean Crunchwrap
Toasted Cheese Chalupa Box

There was one employee standing by the machine and a few customers waiting for the fountain. I was at the end of the line and a few more customers were about to come. Nobody said anything. I don't know if they feel sorry for her or thought she waa mentally unstable.

Back
Top Bottom