the thread about nothing...

Last edited:

So if the aliens have mastered travel, they potentially came and destroyed the dinosaurs.

Now when they look at earth, do they see nothing?

What if you can only travel back in time?

How would you go forward if time travel is just going multiples of the speed of light?

Does time really exist?

Sorry if this was posted, I don't really venture into TAN

In the video below, every second = 98 million years :wow:

Homie, I came from a family that needed to save every penny
laugh.gif

I'm more than grateful for what my mother and father could provide.
Lived through other student's happiness of Pokemon cards
roll.gif
...I'm 23...I definitely missed out, but I feel I should buy one just for the hell of it haha.
same here...i went to stater bros where i live and one day they put up the team rocket ones up...like 80 packs of em...so i opened up my backpack and just pushed the entire stock into my backpack..i was in the 7th grade at the time, i ended up with some cards with mistakes and some that were supposed to be holographic but werent, i sold one card for 70 bux, my stepdad wouldnt give me money for lunch all thru school so i had to hustle somehow..i ended up with 3 or 4 of every single card from that pack and that kept me fed for a couple of years.

Dammit, I love Brand New. They will always be my favorite band, they make music for every type of mood

be safe at those halloween parties,if you have doubts,make sure you check their I.D :smile:

^It's good to see the orginal creators are making it...the OGs are classics. They never took themselves too seriously...even the first one imo. This is obviously a very serious film though. The makeup was a big part for me in the OGs too...not seeing the same creativity in this preview. Throw in no Bruce Campbell, from what I know, and it's a $2 theater shot for me...I just don't see it measuring up.

Last edited:
i wish pimp-c sent home letters every month for us to read like prodigy did when he was locked up. hell i'd even take a big ghost type blog.

i feel so worthless being home on a saturday night like tonight

Same here my dude. Had a blast last year on Halloween but I'm in college and have just been too broke at the moment with not enough time to do anything for a costume.

Always next year I guess.

Last edited:
im watching this movie called Rampage on Netflix and this joint is some dumb, dude just walking around murking people.

Dee ray was sold out at the improv .....

Sooooo I need an activity to do with this young yamb ...

I'm 23 and she's 19...

Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom