the thread about nothing...

Dude... I was about to say this. My coworkers would think I ripped it in the company truck. Lol
Haha...yea all those veggies in vinegar and the pate getting together.

How did surgery go? How many more you got to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
0o6sokv3obu31.jpg

Haha...yea all those veggies in vinegar and the pate getting together.

How did surgery go? How many more you got to do?
It went alright bro. I got a few left on my cheek. After that I think I’m done. Can’t really do much with my arms and legs. No matter what, it’s scarred up good. I guess I could keep going just to see what would happen, but I’m trying to go back to work ASAP.

It went alright bro. I got a few left on my cheek. After that I think I’m done. Can’t really do much with my arms and legs. No matter what, it’s scarred up good. I guess I could keep going just to see what would happen, but I’m trying to go back to work ASAP.
Good to hear it went well. Get any help you can get. Don’t rush back to work if you don’t have to. Recovery first.

Just did the dumbest thing ever. Was on my lunch break and decided to run a few errands since I got called to come in earlier for work and didn’t get a chance to do them this morning. Hit the drive-thru at El Pollo Loco. Paid for my food and got my drink. As I turned to put my debit card away, I must have somehow mistaken the bag on my passenger side for my food. I ended up driving off. As I was about to pull into the parking lot at work, I realized I left without my food. I’m sitting in the office still laughing. I can never show my face their again. :lol:

Good to hear it went well. Get any help you can get. Don’t rush back to work if you don’t have to. Recovery first.
True true, man. I need to work though. Fam comes first. I’m Asian, i’m sure every other race rolls this way too, but we’re super family oriented to a T. Just glad I ain’t got my own, but I owe my parents everything. Not to start no sob story hahaha. Plus I need that job to support my shoe habit :lol:

Just got invited to Jesus is King at the forum. I’m sure Kanye will be there. I passed tho. Low key kinda tired

Back
Top Bottom