the thread about nothing...

Thanks Captain Obvious! This is an additional device for them to surveillance you.
giphy (70).gif

Yo they still give out curfew tickets?

Back in my younger days we was like ninjas in the street trying not to catch one lol

I got lucky and never caught one

I would’ve been sick if I did cause moms would’ve found out i left the crib late as hell and on top of that now she gotta pay that ticket I got

I was looking through Uber eats and door dash for delivery from Zachary’s pizza. Why do they charge $5 more from the menu per pizza? Then add service fee and delivery fee? Isn’t service fee the delivery fee? What service fee they talking about? To use the app? Still don’t know why they add $5 more than the menu price per pie. Ended up being $30 more than going to pick up so I said eff it and gonna pick up tmr instead. That $30 could be another pizza.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was always a VC stan growing up. Had every shox colorway and VC kicks (even those ugly VC1 in red). It was Penny then vince for me. I will never forget that missed shot against Philly. My best friend in middle school was the biggest AI fan. We had so much fun talking smack that series...and it came down to game 7 and one shot. I remember standing up on the couch when he caught it in the corner with the pump fake and didn't recollect his feet...then let it go....i swore i was going to cry when he missed it :lol:

Love me some VC

Was always a VC stan growing up. Had every shox colorway and VC kicks (even those ugly VC1 in red). It was Penny then vince for me. I will never forget that missed shot against Philly. My best friend in middle school was the biggest AI fan. We had so much fun talking smack that series...and it came down to game 7 and one shot. I remember standing up on the couch when he caught it in the corner with the pump fake and didn't recollect his feet...then let it go....i swore i was going to cry when he missed it :lol:

Love me some VC

As a kid watching that series here in Toronto, I did cry.

Talking to my coworkers and women are truly unbelievable.

Women honestly think that it's only okay for them to have preferences. As for men, we have to tone down on what we want. Nah man f**k that.

One of them said "What if your dream woman has everything you want but you're not attracted to her? Men shouldn't care about looks so much" Fam, if she was my dream woman, then I'd be attracted to her. WTF?

Same group of woman went on to say that its a necessity for the guy they end up with to go to the gym on the regular, make decent money, have a good car, don't have kids, have a 401 K, etc. Do y'all see the hypocrisy or is it just me?

Talking to my coworkers and women are truly unbelievable.

Women honestly think that it's only okay for them to have preferences. As for men, we have to tone down on what we want. Nah man f**k that.

One of them said "What if your dream woman has everything you want but you're not attracted to her? Men shouldn't care about looks so much" Fam, if she was my dream woman, then I'd be attracted to her. WTF?

Same group of woman went on to say that its a necessity for the guy they end up with to go to the gym on the regular, make decent money, have a good car, don't have kids, have a 401 K, etc. Do y'all see the hypocrisy or is it just me?

Yep its wildly hypocritical. No matter what you say its "all women are beautiful". Which i agree...but not all are beautiful to me

It is a small part of why i love my fiance so much. She will openly admit that if i were shorter then her she never would have gave me a chance (she is 5 foot 10). And she says "i need you to lead us, be our leader". Her dad has always been the provider and has handled everything. And that is what i want to do for my family and its what she expects. So we fit real well in that sense

Yep its wildly hypocritical. No matter what you say its "all women are beautiful". Which i agree...but not all are beautiful to me

It is a small part of why i love my fiance so much. She will openly admit that if i were shorter then her she never would have gave me a chance (she is 5 foot 10). And she says "i need you to lead us, be our leader". Her dad has always been the provider and has handled everything. And that is what i want to do for my family and its what she expects. So we fit real well in that sense

Glad you have your queen bro. Real s**t. Having a good woman in your corner makes life better.

Back
Top Bottom