the thread about nothing...

They really cracking down on the website blocking at work.

A few months back they blocked Facebook; understandable. Then they blocked Twitter. It was weird they left Instagram whitelisted.

On Wednesday they blocked Instagram and Reddit.

Amazingly Niketalk has never been blocked :lol:
#NTUndefeated

just checked again and now Reddit is unblocked :lol:
Don't know what's going on

9D8A76DC-032B-4673-B2C7-325A6380F587.jpeg

2FC4EEF8-47EA-4219-9ADC-A72A8117AC9C.jpeg

MORNING!! HAPPY FRIDAY! 2 Bfast burritos this morning! Have a Good Friday TAN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight, I learned that life is truly short.

I was driving home from my fiancé’s house at around 12:30am. A drunk driver zooms past me at a freakishly close side distance, loses control of her SUV, and T-bones another SUV. The car that got hit car spins 3-4 times in the air, landing literally right in front of me.
My whole body was shaking because I was terrified that either of those two drivers were seriously injured.
A man who pulled over tried to intervene the drunk driver, but she literally walked on the freeway overpass to flee the scene. While I helped sooth the girl who got hit while waiting for the ambulance to arrive. Bless that poor girl’s heart, man. :smh:

If I didn’t slam my brakes on time, I would’ve gotten hurt,or killed. That thought is very unsettling. 5:23am and I can’t sleep.

Oakland, man. :smh:
Glad you still with us.:emoji_pray:

Tonight, I learned that life is truly short.

I was driving home from my fiancé’s house at around 12:30am. A drunk driver zooms past me at a freakishly close side distance, loses control of her SUV, and T-bones another SUV. The car that got hit car spins 3-4 times in the air, landing literally right in front of me.
My whole body was shaking because I was terrified that either of those two drivers were seriously injured.
A man who pulled over tried to intervene the drunk driver, but she literally walked on the freeway overpass to flee the scene. While I helped sooth the girl who got hit while waiting for the ambulance to arrive. Bless that poor girl’s heart, man. :smh:

If I didn’t slam my brakes on time, I would’ve gotten hurt,or killed. That thought is very unsettling. 5:23am and I can’t sleep.

Oakland, man. :smh:
That’s Effin crazy! Good to hear that no one died. Hope they caught the drunk driver. She made it worse for herself by fleeing the scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom