the thread about nothing...

Can anyone recommend a good chapstick/lip balm?? The one I have now works good but it’s so slimy I don’t wanna use it sometimes

tried regular chapstick and berts bees already

f744f6d9-1503-4cec-833e-33c0abeee64a_1.c6cae4984bb85cd445d3f7009299cebf.jpeg

Yo... so I ordered some Nike gear from JC penny cuz I’m going on a trip to the Philippines around January. I called about Monday when they failed to deliver. Anyway, they gave me a refund, I told them I’ll reorder when my refund comes in. The next day I got a text message that the package has shipped. I got the package and the funds. Will they still charge me down the line? Lol

Is that 1st pizza straight up tomato's and tomato sauce?
Lol no that’s the Zachary’s special, it’s a deep dish pizza. It’s their classic. It has Italian sausage, green pepper, onion and mushrooms. I’m a meat eater, I should’ve gotten the “Carne”. But this was still good! The second pizza is a regular bbq chicken pizza.
2AB3923A-CC13-4097-96E8-BFDFB61E2F17.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo... so I ordered some Nike gear from JC penny cuz I’m going on a trip to the Philippines around January. I called about Monday when they failed to deliver. Anyway, they gave me a refund, I told them I’ll reorder when my refund comes in. The next day I got a text message that the package has shipped. I got the package and the funds. Will they still charge me down the line? Lol
They prob can’t charge you again. It needs to be authorized and since they refunded you, they can’t charge you again without authorization.

SoCal have a lot more food options than NorCal man. Which part of SoCal do you live?
You think so? Frisco got some food bro. I was out there for work. I stay in riverside county. Originally from oc. I just haven’t tried Chicago style pizza I guess. I gotta look around

You think so? Frisco got some food bro. I was out there for work. I stay in riverside county. Originally from oc. I just haven’t tried Chicago style pizza I guess. I gotta look around
I think so. Maybe it’s because Im used to the food around the Bay. I’ve never been to Riverside. Maybe there’s less options there, isn’t it like a college town? Maybe you’re just used to eating around Riverside like how I’m used to eating the food around me. But when I go to LA there’s good food all over the place.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think so. Maybe it’s because Im used to the food around the Bay. I’ve never been to Riverside. Maybe there’s less options there, isn’t it like a college town? But when I go to LA there’s good food all over the place.
Lol, naw riverside is the boonies. Similar to Stockton, sac, Modesto :rofl: Yeah, that’s true. I guess I’m used to SoCal food too. OC/LA got the most. There’s nothing really out this way just cheaper houses. I found a Chicago style joint though. Ima peep it this weekend

Lol, naw riverside is the boonies. Similar to Stockton, sac, Modesto :rofl: Yeah, that’s true. I guess I’m used to SoCal food too. OC/LA got the most. There’s nothing really out this way just cheaper houses. I found a Chicago style joint though. Ima peep it this weekend
Haha...I’m sure Riverside is a lot better than Stockton or Modesto. Lol. There’s A high crime rate in Stockton and Modesto and I think they’re like the Meth capital haha.

Take some pics and review after you tried it out. Want to see a comparison.

Haha...I’m sure Riverside is a lot better than Stockton or Modesto. Lol. There’s A high crime rate in Stockton and Modesto and I think they’re like the Meth capital haha.

Take some pics and review after you tried it out. Want to see a comparison.
It’s almost the same, bro..trust me lol. It’s nothing but dirt and tweakers. It was way worse back then. SoCal has cleaned up a bit for sure. I think those three that I mentioned-sac, Stockton and Modesto-haven’t developed much through out the years. I think sac is number one dangerous state in Cali now. If I’m not mistaken. I got burned out there actually, San Jose. The dude next to me at the hospital was from Stockton and he was telling me all kinds of wild stories hahaha. anyway, for sure I’ll post pics.

It’s almost the same, bro..trust me lol. It’s nothing but dirt and tweakers. It was way worse back then. SoCal has cleaned up a bit for sure. I think those three that I mentioned-sac, Stockton and Modesto-haven’t developed much through out the years. I think sac is number one dangerous state in Cali now. If I’m not mistaken. I got burned out there actually, San Jose. The dude next to me at the hospital was from Stockton and he was telling me all kinds of wild stories hahaha. anyway, for sure I’ll post pics.
That’s crazy. I would think Riverside would be better because of a college being around there. But I can’t go against you since I don’t live there :lol:. Stockton and Modesto is wild, can’t argue that haha.

Back
Top Bottom