the thread about nothing...

TBH, people aint tryna hear religious music.....
It’s a niche group. LaCrae has been making good music for years now.

Kanye has his followers and will continue to hype and support whatever movement he’s pushing for. If he’s truly found peace, good for him. I just hope it isn’t just another topic to promote his work.

Graduation is my favorite album from Kanye. Everything else has been 1-2 song from his releases after that.

To each his own. It’s all Subjective really. Personally don’t feel a lot of today’s music, but some of those Kanye tracks are whatever. Not that bad compared to a lot of stuff out there. Everything sounds the same nowadays

Fall colors :D:smokin

86F0818D-FAB9-4E57-9456-40649100CE64.jpeg

I always look terrible looking in the mirror after a haircut from this barber and it makes me feel like it was not a good haircut but once i hop out the shower it looks great. Been going to this guy for a year now

To continue from the talk we had yesterday about the Haunted house, this is the waiver you have to agreed too.

IMG_6455.JPG

IMG_6454.JPG

IMG_6453.JPG

Frankly, this "business" seems more like a cover up for extreme sadism. The fact that people are so willing to participate is the thing that is frightening. Like lambs to the slaughter.

Sat here and viewed this whole thing. towards the end they talk to her about her duration of this and she was ok with it all :smh:

Had a Vegan “crispy chicken” pita for bfast. I was surprised by how good it was. Maybe cuz it was drenched in their sauce.

Back
Top Bottom