the thread about nothing...

SafeVigilantAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif

Was told this dude at my job did something wild flagrant last week, greeted this girl by wrapping his arms around her and kissing her on the cheek. I was shocked

EDIT: Its the girl I'm messing with before anyone with a good memory asks

Was told this dude at my job did something wild flagrant last week, greeted this girl by wrapping his arms around her and kissing her on the cheek. I was shocked

EDIT: Its the girl I'm messing with if before anyone with a good memory asks
he violated, your gonna have to handle that with a ski mask and no witnesses.

Still a few months to decide. But I doubt it, I am tired of giving money to Nike and Jordan.
Why? What happened?

I do hate some of their marketing techniques. Like how certain cities have certain releases. But mostly New York and Chicago have all the hot releases through snkrs pass which is dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
A fellow NTer _Poohdaddy hooked me up with these bad boys for $47 + shipping :smokin Saved me about $100 with his hook up, super grateful he looked out for me.

Reebok Answer 1 (Iverson’s second shoe)
B1B464E9-C0EC-4C3A-AD6D-3F26EB68FD8E.jpeg

Then I got these for $30 from OfferUp.
Reebok Question low (Iverson’s 1st shoe)
1234929A-32EF-4B81-AFEC-DFD0C59C4E6D.jpeg
Good price. Seems like you really like Reebok.

Why? What happened?

I do hate some of their marketing techniques. Like how certain city have certain releases. But mostly New York and Chicago have all the hot releases brought snkrs pass which is dumb.
All they do is keep releasing the same thing over and over again, once in a while there will be a few little tweaks. But for the most part, it's the same but lower quality. You have to be a real sucker to keep buying this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom