the thread about nothing...

i could get that at 24 hour fitness and spend way less.

really want to use mainly the basketball court, but my main concern will there be quality competition and people. aint Tryna drop $200+ a month and im playing against washed up individuals who just tryna run up and down the court for cardio.

200????When I used to be a member mine was $80 a month

There was this guy who worked at the gym I went to a few years ago. He used to always talk to the women about which NBA team he was working out with. I suspect he was lying or exaggerating and just using it help him get box. He looked the part, he was 6'5" and had Nike Elite socks in every color.

Just a shower though.
Maybe adults like watching the news because they’re so busy at work, the news is like a window into what’s going on in the world

I hate it when I’m finally ready to sleep, I get ready by brushing my teeth, wash my face etc and when I’m done getting ready I’m no longer sleepy.

You should like them thrown on your house on Halloween.
you couldn't throw one if your life counted on it.
5XW3oO.gif

unfortunately the Equinox near me has no indoor basketball court, that's what holding me back from joining them. The women that go in there are fuego though.
That's perfect. You can wear your Stance socks and Lebron's to tell those women ducktales about being an NBA prospect and that you can dunk. There is no basketball court for them to see you get exposed.

That's perfect. You can wear your Stance socks and Lebron's to tell those women ducktales about being an NBA prospect and that you can dunk. There is no basketball court for them to see you get exposed.
As long you're not there #cockwatching me(pause) like you did that guy in your story, i should be fine till/if i get "exposed".

My b**ch of a supervisor cares way too much about this job. Like why are you here when you're sick and its raining and still finding time to be anal about trivial sh*t that won't matter in a month? Is your outside life that miserable?

Just asked my team member to get in the habit of a simple Slack message each time one of her various reports is completed. I'm not asking much right? Apparently I am. I get an email reply "That would be very tedious. The files are saved on the sever with updated dates for that purpose."

Bruh. I can't keep checking the sever every other few minutes to see if it's done. A simple alert on Slack is more than fair IMO. Am I buggin?

Back
Top Bottom