the thread about nothing...

671CFF69-A349-4958-A714-EFAACD692944.jpeg

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer On Bart and saw one of those Gypsy’s with the kid asking for money. They’re getting bold, i didn’t pay attention to her and she put the sign right in front of my face between me and my phone. I stayed in the same position as if I’m still looking at my phone. Then she moved on to the four seaters and dropped the sign in front of the passengers and didn’t say sorry or thanks when they picked it up for her. Bart police won’t do **** about this but will harass a passenger eating his breakfast sandwich.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer On Bart and saw one of those Gypsy’s with the kid asking for money. They’re getting bold, i didn’t pay attention to her and she put the sign right in front of my face between me and my phone. I stayed in the same position as if I’m still looking at my phone. Then she moved on to the four seaters and dropped the sign in front of the passengers and didn’t say sorry or thanks when they picked it up for her. Bart police won’t do **** about this but will harass a passenger eating his breakfast sandwich.

Hope this doesn’t sound too mean.
But I hate Gypsy’s lol
They tried to rob me in Paris

Hope this doesn’t sound too mean.
But I hate Gypsy’s lol
They tried to rob me in Paris
Some of my friends went a couple years back and they tried to rob them too. They were sitting outside some cafe/restaurant and they came up to their table and tried to snatch their stuff in broad daylight. Seems like that’s a major problem over there.

Took my girls car in to be serviced for 3 recalls. The rear suspension was making a rattle and my local mechanic was like yeah take it in to be looked at so they can fix it for free under the recall. So of course the recall says "inspect rear suspension and replace if necessary".

I got into a heated argument with the guy because he inspected it...and said it was fine...but the rattle is still there. And Toyota only "oks" one recall service. So i can't get a second opinion to get it replaced for free. He assured me it was fine..but like its not...and you guys can bill toyota...so replace it? Something just feels like they didn't do it because they were lazy to me but idk. Just a stupid situation

Took my girls car in to be serviced for 3 recalls. The rear suspension was making a rattle and my local mechanic was like yeah take it in to be looked at so they can fix it for free under the recall. So of course the recall says "inspect rear suspension and replace if necessary".

I got into a heated argument with the guy because he inspected it...and said it was fine...but the rattle is still there. And Toyota only "oks" one recall service. So i can't get a second opinion to get it replaced for free. He assured me it was fine..but like its not...and you guys can bill toyota...so replace it? Something just feels like they didn't do it because they were lazy to me but idk. Just a stupid situation
Is there another dealership that you can bring the car to?

I don't see how a 'rattling' sound is OK.

Back
Top Bottom