the thread about nothing...

Picked up some cd’s at the thrift store.

D650FCAF-2892-4407-811C-7DE2E6EAC3B3.jpeg

6CF21B9A-3C79-46D8-9395-B7DC5AAF3474.jpeg
7B284D6A-7E52-442E-84A0-2E249C12AD5D.jpeg

DE4A17A8-B0BD-412D-98D8-C068F699943C.jpeg 424EEC07-C12E-47AF-A870-44C691C0EA53.jpeg
Had to come back. Got an extra soft boiled egg this time.
That looks delicious! Dude that’s a feast.

Digital streaming destroyed physical media. :smh: :frown:
I know man, kinda sad. The only good thing is that people are getting rid of their stuff and I’m able to cop for $1. I don’t trust all that streaming stuff to be reliable when I need it as some stuff can go missing and forgotten. Same thing with movies/cartoons, rather have my stuff in hand.

Is there another dealership that you can bring the car to?

I don't see how a 'rattling' sound is OK.

Thats the thing it will turn into an ordeal because the recall has been closed out. So if i take it to another dealer and talk to them about my situation, they can't file the recall to get the parts and everything through toyota. Like i assume id have to get them to give me some sort of proof its broken then like call toyota and file a complaint with the first dealership or something so they can reopen the recall? IDK but the recall database for my VIN now just says that its been completed because they "inspected" it.

Word? I once heard places can detect the synthetic stuff. I don’t eem play with it.

no cap I smoke daily.

best thing to do is not smoke for a week before the test, drink a lot of water and eat a lot of fast food. THC binds to fatty foods and it'll mask it once its test day.

3/3

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer On Bart and saw one of those Gypsy’s with the kid asking for money. They’re getting bold, i didn’t pay attention to her and she put the sign right in front of my face between me and my phone. I stayed in the same position as if I’m still looking at my phone. Then she moved on to the four seaters and dropped the sign in front of the passengers and didn’t say sorry or thanks when they picked it up for her. Bart police won’t do **** about this but will harass a passenger eating his breakfast sandwich.
Not to mention someone was stabbed to death on a train earlier this week. A month ago they voted to not prosecute the panhandlers

Bill Burr did a podcast live. It’s basically a stand up(except he sitting) on the house.

I remember when people used to make songs about San Francisco’s
film movies in San Francisco
I mean I’m sure it was a great place, and to many still Is
but since the 2000s I say it’s turned into a ****ing **** hole because of the homeless and liberals

tried my luck on the para-noise af1s since i wanted to help out because my sister's a huge g-dragon fan. i waited for a confirmation but no dice. sad.

also, my girl's considering moving to singapore for a job. she wants me to come as well. i gotta ask (for those who are staying there) , is life great in SG? and are there opportunities for multimedia artists? I mean i know there are, but i just feel like i wont be able to find one right away. oh well.

tried my luck on the para-noise af1s since i wanted to help out because my sister's a huge g-dragon fan. i waited for a confirmation but no dice. sad.

also, my girl's considering moving to singapore for a job. she wants me to come as well. i gotta ask (for those who are staying there) , is life great in SG? and are there opportunities for multimedia artists? I mean i know there are, but i just feel like i wont be able to find one right away. oh well.
Supposedly Singapore Is one of the safest and friendliest place to live. Big on education and IT. Great night life maybe because it’s always humid there and people don’t like to stay in. Transportation is built so people don’t really need a car. Don’t know much on multimedia artist tho.

I remember when people used to make songs about San Francisco’s
film movies in San Francisco
I mean I’m sure it was a great place, and to many still Is
but since the 2000s I say it’s turned into a ****ing **** hole because of the homeless and liberals
Same thing, tourists and transplants keep coming here so nothing will change.

Back
Top Bottom