the thread about nothing...

Yooooooo!!!!!! WtFuuuuuuuuuuuuu
According to NBC 6, a South Florida news outlet, Mr. Ordonez’s father, Joe, said that Thursday had been his son’s first day driving for UPS alone. “It was hard for me swallow,” he added. “It’s a real hard pill to swallow.”

So the 50 cars in pursuit, the extremely reckless reaction from the cops on the scene firing into a crowded area with a hostage in the hands of the criminals

And we're supposed to believe this was just over a hijacked UPS truck?
More on the situation.

More to the situation.
Thank you for the link.

Horrible story. And while an unsuccessful robbery attempt which turns into a shootout between a store owner and the criminals still shouldn't escalate into a 50 car pursuit and firing shots in a crowded areax I guess any other story is going to be even more far fetched and less believable.

The fact the the robbers got into a shootout with the store owner says a lot. Word to the thread about the Mob.

giphy.gif

Man LA really has the worst traffic

going to places even like SF and Seattle nowhere outside the Philippines have I experienced worse traffic than home in LA

been nice chillin in Bay Area a little

leaving Sonoma back for the city hope to hit MOCA and grab pizza for dinner

Man LA really has the worst traffic

going to places even like SF and Seattle nowhere outside the Philippines have I experienced worse traffic than home in LA

been nice chillin in Bay Area a little

leaving Sonoma back for the city hope to hit MOCA and grab pizza for dinner
I would say experience the traffic in the DMV and then re-rank LA. Since moving to SoCal, yeah traffic sucks. But not as bad as Virginia (All the bad drivers are from Maryland lol)

The fact the the robbers got into a shootout with the store owner says a lot. Word to the thread about the Mob.

This was that type of situation where the police should’ve exercised patience and let it turn into a hostage negotiation / Swat team sniper thing. Instead they opened fire like a bunch of cowboys in the Wild West. 2 innocent people had to pay with their lives :frown: :smh:

Kinda confused on who started shooting first. Did the robbers get desperate and started shooting first and the police had no choice but to fire back? if there was an opportunity to negotiate I’m sure they would, right? I read there were a couple miles before the shoot out that there wasn’t any traffic or bystanders. Why didn’t the cops do something before they ran into all those bystanders? Poor UPS driver man...robbers shouldn’t be holding anyone hostage, why bring innocent people into their stupidity and their dumbass action?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda confused on who started shooting first. Did the robber start shooting first and the police had no choice but to fire back? I read there were a couple miles before the shoot out that there wasn’t any traffic or bystanders. Why didn’t the cops do something before they ran into all those bystanders? Poor UPS driver man...robbers shouldn’t be holding anyone hostage.
There was shoot out at Jewelry store as well as during the chase the robbers were shooting at the police.

There was shoot out at Jewelry store as well as during the chase the robbers were shooting at the police.
If the robbers started shooting at the police first, then I really think the cops had no choice. Those robbers was ready to kill ANYONE that got in their way. The robbers got stuck in traffic and got desperate and started going wild. I agree two innocent bystanders shouldn’t have died....but if the police didn’t do what they’ve done, maybe more than 2 innocent citizens would’ve died.

I know everyone is quick to blame the cops now because of all the recent news lately and they’re having a bad rep but let’s look at the whole picture on what if the cops didn’t fire back and the robbers kept shooting. More Innocent bystanders and cops would’ve died and the robbers would have kept going and eventually get into another shootout and maybe more innocent people could have been killed.

I only agree with the cops action IF the robbers was shooting first and showing no signs of backing down. If not...then obviously it’s another big mistake on the cops side.

Kinda confused on who started shooting first. Did the robbers get desperate and started shooting first and the police had no choice but to fire back? if there was an opportunity to negotiate I’m sure they would, right? I read there were a couple miles before the shoot out that there wasn’t any traffic or bystanders. Why didn’t the cops do something before they ran into all those bystanders? Poor UPS driver man...robbers shouldn’t be holding anyone hostage, why bring innocent people into their stupidity and their dumbass action?

The police got too close so maybe that’s why they started shooting first. The police needed to take cover and instruct the people to move away or abandon their cars. They just heard gunshots and started opening up with total disregard for the public. The worst part is it was several officers shooting into the truck.

The police got too close so maybe that’s why they started shooting first. The police needed to take cover and instruct the people to move away or abandon their cars. They just heard gunshots and started opening up with total disregard for the public. The worst part is it was several officers shooting into the truck.
I’m just trying to be fair instead of being so quick to judge and say **** the police. The cops prob shouldn’t have gotten so close. But the robbers was still the first to open fire and endangering everyone and it was already too late to instruct other people to get out of the way. Cops are trained to shoot to kill if they’re being shot at, that’s why several officers started shooting...there’s really no time to hesitate and huddle around deciding what to do next. The robbers started the shootout and disregarded everyone’s safety before hijacking the truck. In this situation the robbers are the bad guys, they are not Robin Hood here.

I think if someone committed a crime and they’re caught they should give up...if they got away then congrats but just don’t count on being so lucky every time.

Back
Top Bottom