the thread about nothing...

They’re pretty good! I could go just for the fries and not have to order a burger. Then again, I do like thousand island dressing on my salads.
A burger or two is a must. It’s usually a 3x2 and a double double or two double doubles with fries and a drink. All animal style on the burgers. Will try the animal style fries next time I go.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer Do you watch Dateline? Tonight’s episode they showed an interview of a potential murderer of his business partner. The person being interviewed said his partner was really into conspiracy theories and thinks we’re all puppets and a few higher ups control us all and etc. That is all..haha just reminded me of a lot of the things you said.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer Do you watch Dateline? Tonight’s episode they showed an interview of a potential murderer of his business partner. The person being interviewed said his partner was really into conspiracy theories and thinks we’re all puppets and a few higher ups control us all and etc. That is all..haha just reminded me of a lot of the things you said.
I barely watch TV. Maybe he was killed for knowing too much. :emoji_thinking:

I barely watch TV. Maybe he was killed for knowing too much. :emoji_thinking:
Nah these shows are too predictable on who the killer is and why they did it. That wasn’t a major part of the show...just a minor part but it reminded me of some of the stuff said here.

SaltyFaithfulIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Since Deadpool Ryan Reynolds been one of the best marketers out there. Leaning on that peloton ad that folks had issue with. I still don't understand the issue, but genius to use it and the actual actress while the controversy is hot. Hope she gets famous and successful though off that stupid ****.

Since Deadpool Ryan Reynolds been one of the best marketers out there. Leaning on that peloton ad that folks had issue with. I still don't understand the issue, but genius to use it and the actual actress while the controversy is hot. Hope she gets famous and successful though off that stupid ****.

Doesn't even look like the same woman.

Think the issue is body shaming with a bit of misogyny

Back
Top Bottom