the thread about nothing...

Conditional formatting on excel is so nasty. 
dude, I just put together the ILLLLEST spreadsheet for my boss that highlights cross-transitional dependencies of specific annual margins to reflect our lag in prioritizing stakehholder requirments where cost outwieghs consumed market profit values.....all in the colors of the rainbow!!

I can't lie, I'm liking this storm just for the fact that I am getting so much done around the house, cleaning wise, and projects I've been looking to finish.

i have one i started in s& t i can start a TAN one if i get enough people to join

draft a week from today :nerd:

shoot me a pm & i can see how many we have

pabs
maddog
notwiness
trill
iheartboost

anymore? :nerd:

all you guys drop me a pm with your email address & i will set it up in a min

Last edited:

I imagine myself in alot of scenarios I see and analyze how I would handle it differently.
No lie, I would freak out the same way :x

son.. where is this from?

wow :lol:. that's a really good prank. thanks

What's up T.A.N.
its been awhile since I have been in here :smh:
It sucks having t mobile ”4g UNLIMITED” internet you have the choice of up to either 2GB or 5GB of ” UNLIMITED” data then after that limit it cuts of the speed of 4g and I think it brings it down to either 2g or 3g. It is most definitely not the business.
i hate tmobile with an undying passion. Your reason included. Its not ****** unlimited if u slow my **** down. And get the ****** eyefone already....whats the problem!??!!?
/rant

How hard is it to find people to chill with who don't smoke/drink nowadays?

Very hard. But at least you're not the only one, I also don't drink or smoke 8)

weed withdrawl is killing me.. **** it im bout to cop tomorrow

[COLOR=#red]weed really is addictive, I dont care what anyone says[/COLOR]. I'm going through the same thing right now

It really is, but dudes try their hardest to deny it.

weather is getting worst.

and i just got the call from FLA.

my aunt didnt make it. idk how to even react.

damn MMG, sorry to hear that man, my condolences go out to you and your fam

i have one i started in s& t i can start a TAN one if i get enough people to join

pabs
maddog
notwiness
trill
iheartboost

Is the one in S&T full, if not, im down with a TAN one.

Originally Posted by louislagerfeld
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halftime

Very hard. But at least you're not the only one, I also don't drink or smoke

Its not really about finding friend that don't smoke or drink, but about finding people that can respect you decision not to smoke or drink. I have plenty of friends that don't smoke or drink, we get along just fine. Then again, I'm not the type to try and pressure anyone into anything. But, I feel you if you just don't want to be around it, doe.

Conditional formatting on excel is so nasty. 
dude, I just put together the ILLLLEST spreadsheet for my boss that highlights cross-transitional dependencies of specific annual margins to reflect our lag in prioritizing stakehholder requirments where cost outwieghs consumed market profit values.....all in the colors of the rainbow!!
Seriously...i'm using it to organize tasks now and stuff i've got to take care of.

I can't believe I decided to finally use it this way.

I've been sleeping for SO long. 

Originally Posted by louislagerfeld
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halftime

Very hard. But at least you're not the only one, I also don't drink or smoke

Its not really about finding friend that don't smoke or drink, but about finding people that can respect you decision not to smoke or drink. I have plenty of friends that don't smoke or drink, we get along just fine. Then again, I'm not the type to try and pressure anyone into anything. But, I feel you if you just don't want to be around it, doe.

This.

If you don't have a problem chillin around people that smoke/drink, you should be good.

pabs
maddog
notwiness
trill
iheartboost

Is the one in S&T full, if not, im down with a TAN one.

yeah its full at 15 members

shoot me a pm with your info & ill get the TAN league up & running

Nowitzness & Whyhellothere

You sirs are both gentlemen and scholars. repped.

Whats this about a TAN league?

Tenshi back? I've been clean for 2 months plus now, but now its starting to seem like a mistake, my eyes and mind may need to be polluted some.

inb4 Tenshis a 5 and more nonsense

Last edited:
I've been shaving with Gillete blades my whole life. I want that stuble look/something to make my beard occasionally less hairy, basically stubbly. What electric shavers or what not do you guy recommend? 

Back
Top Bottom