the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

weed withdrawl is killing me.. **** it im bout to cop tomorrow

weed really is addictive, I dont care what anyone says. I'm going through the same thing right now

No Smoke November fambs? :smile:

At least go through it with somebody..

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

weed withdrawl is killing me.. **** it im bout to cop tomorrow

weed really is addictive, I dont care what anyone says. I'm going through the same thing right now

No Smoke November fambs? :smile:

At least go through it with somebody..

Lets do it dog. I gotta get clean for this job I'm trying to get. I refuse to miss out on $22/hr because of weed

I hope this woman gets caught
sick.gif
:smh:
mad.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
She doesn't deserve custody of that child, there's no way to justify her actions. Dumb broad

Lets do it dog. I gotta get clean for this job I'm trying to get. I refuse to miss out on $22/hr because of weed

Already. Thats a no brainer, especially if they don't random.

I didn't think you was the type to smoke, doe...

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm interested
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
20 mins in and dude...she is such a *****.
What movie?
Also pabs I'm coming for you in the league about nothing pleighboi
devil.gif
 Blue Valentine. Damn, I fell asleep last night before we all could have a nice little discussion on it.

Yeah movie is super sad. What kills me is that she got knocked up by another dude, Gosling didn't even care and married her, dedicated his life to her and a daughter who isn't biologically his, and she treats him like ****. Its like shes so damn annoyed with him with every single thing she does.

And she lost her v-card when she was 13 and had 20-25 partners by the time she was in college.

This game is too addictive right now

:smokin

i use to love playing this game back in the day. They should come out with a new one using this same kind of fighting engine and better graphics with the new rappers out now like Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, etc. and then have legendary rappers you could unlock like Rakim, Tupac, Biggie, KRS One, etc.. I would definitely cop that game if it were to out. I'll beat up on 2chainz, Soulja Boy, and Chief Keef all day :lol:

i use to love playing this game back in the day. They should come out with a new one using this same kind of fighting engine and better graphics with the new rappers out now like Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa,

Most characters in most fighting games have muscles, doe...

Thats that frail fest..

i use to love playing this game back in the day. They should come out with a new one using this same kind of fighting engine and better graphics with the new rappers out now like Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa,

Most characters in most fighting games have muscles, doe...

Thats that frail fest..

damn good point :lol:. i would say that you could just make them buff in the game for the sake of it, but then it wouldn't look right seeing a brolic Wiz beating up on his opponent. it will look way too fake and cheesy.

East Coast checking in. Currently in Hagerstown, MD but I'm originally from Suburban Philly where all my family is. I won't be hit as hard as them but I'm hoping my family stays safe up there. My dad had to drop $800 yesterday for a generator
sick.gif
 He had to drive 30 minutes to get one. The place sold 1500 on Saturday alone.

weather is getting worst.

and i just got the call from FLA.

my aunt didnt make it. idk how to even react.

Back
Top Bottom