the thread about nothing...

The refs on harden dunk were disciplined.

"The NBA released a statement on the matter, which said that the league has "disciplined all three referees from the game for misapplying the Coach's Challenge rule." When the play happened, Houston called a timeout, and coach Mike D'Antoni called for a Coach's Challenge after the referees declared that Harden had caused a basket interference. The Rockets were denied of a Coach's Challenge because more than 30 seconds had passed from the start of the timeout. However, the NBA's statement cleared up that confusion."

alchemist iq alchemist iq tell the higher ups to make more of the Large. They never have them in stock.
20191209_230026.jpg

Strange to me that companies get blamed for people being terrible.

Telsa crashes into a parked cop car..."auto pilot is trash the company is trash" "man admits he was checking on his dog in the back seat and wasn't paying attention"

"Uber is being investigated for all the sexual misconduct that is reported...both my drivers and passengers" "Turns out drivers get assaulted almost as much as passengers"

Like hey dude watch the road and not your dog
Hey people...stop trying to rape each other in ubers.
yet these companies some how are dealing with this fall out because people are idiots (yes i think the tesla one is def a little more iffy because the autopilot should work better but like just watch the road and steer out of the way and you are fine)

Strange to me that companies get blamed for people being terrible.

Telsa crashes into a parked cop car..."auto pilot is trash the company is trash" "man admits he was checking on his dog in the back seat and wasn't paying attention"

"Uber is being investigated for all the sexual misconduct that is reported...both my drivers and passengers" "Turns out drivers get assaulted almost as much as passengers"

Like hey dude watch the road and not your dog
Hey people...stop trying to rape each other in ubers.
yet these companies some how are dealing with this fall out because people are idiots (yes i think the tesla one is def a little more iffy because the autopilot should work better but like just watch the road and steer out of the way and you are fine)
You know what I was just thinking about this. People just do not want to be accountable and are always looking for a scapegoat. These corporations are scum and will do whatever it takes to profit, but more often than not they shouldn't be held responsible for their products and services being misused.

You know what I was just thinking about this. People just do not want to be accountable and are always looking for a scapegoat. These corporations are scum and will do whatever it takes to profit, but more often than not they shouldn't be held responsible for their products and services being misused.

It hit me with the Uber thing. Like they are launching and internal investigation the police are getting involved and all this. And im like wait...the drivers are complaining of it...and so are the passengers. So its not like uber employees are the main culprit here or anything. It is just people being scum bags...how is uber going to police humanity?

It hit me with the Uber thing. Like they are launching and internal investigation the police are getting involved and all this. And im like wait...the drivers are complaining of it...and so are the passengers. So its not like uber employees are the main culprit here or anything. It is just people being scum bags...how is uber going to police humanity?

There is only so much Uber can do as far as their vetting process. Unless they were hiring public sex offenders, they couldn't have done much to prevent these incidents.

I heard now they are implementing a system to record the rides. But it's not like Uber is going to have the personnel to have someone watch everything that is going on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom