the thread about nothing...

The other day on the train a grown *** man picked his nose and put whatever he found in his mouth....multiple times too. Fool was licking his lips and **** after.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I get home I’m going to scour the web for that chick I was talking about earlier. I need to see something before I say something...

UnripeThickDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif

When I get home I’m going to scour the web for that chick I was talking about earlier. I need to see something before I say something...
This probably isn't who you are thinking of but the description reminded me of Jordyn Taylor. She was an aspiring music artist, who was recently in a relationship with Trevor Noah.

jordyn-taylor-0fe95c36-f86e-4fe5-ac59-b6e62ad4f0c-resize-750.jpeg

jordyn-taylor-singer.jpg

Last edited:
I think nobody combines stupidity with arrogance like americans
I used to think stuff like that and how people can be so dense. But I know I am only going to be on this Earth for a limited time and those people will always exist. So why waste my time and energy? Like even the UC Berkeley student I posted a few days ago who was making those racist remarks was a child prodigy and got a perfect SAT score when he was 14. He is obviously "smart" in certain areas but not others.

Back
Top Bottom