the thread about nothing...

great album
4B777DFA-2C87-4DE5-A24D-95B521B0CD24.png

Soccer season over
Went to the gym
Ran 5 miles. Did some light weights.
After all the partying and drinking I did this year. This the worst shape I been in in the last 8 years.

.99c Amazon echos with 1 month Amazon Music ($9 or $10); which you can cancel and keep the device....
Well, I for one welcome our Amazonian overlords..

Amazon knows...they do stuff like this every holiday and people buy like 15 and gift them to everyone they know. Now amazon's are even in the homes of the people that wouldn't buy them for themselves. It really is genius and lets them collect even more data

*puts tinfoil hat back on*

Amazon knows...they do stuff like this every holiday and people buy like 15 and gift them to everyone they know. Now amazon's are even in the homes of the people that wouldn't buy them for themselves. It really is genius and lets them collect even more data

*puts tinfoil hat back on*
So easy to get hooked I tell ya. Must've been how it felt when we invented the motorized scooter.
But who this tho?
20191213_110637.jpg

Saw Trevor Noah live last night. Obviously hilarious but I’m more impressed with how talented this man is and how much work he had to put in to get where he’s at, at such a young age.

Especially with having somewhat of a rough Upbringing. Being born in South Africa under apartheid and making it to where he is now, just blows my mind. Dude is like the lebron of the entertainment industry, minus the hate.
Russell Peters is not a fan of Noah. Accusses Noah of stealing material - which is a Cardinal Sin among stand ups.

Despite how good a camera is on a cell phone how come i can still get video's or pictures sent from iphone 11 to iphone 11 that still look grainy. Like is there some degradation in the sending of the picture. If so they should change that :lol:

i remember the time when i played a title match on fight night champion. had to grind my way up to the top so having to beat ever CPU boxer in that game was a bit of a challenge. but when i got to the championship match, as soon as the bell rang, i threw a wild haymaker, effectively flash-ko-ing my opponent. finished the match in under 7 seconds.

man i miss playing fight night. **** EA for not dropping that gem for the ps4/xbone

i remember the time when i played a title match on fight night champion. had to grind my way up to the top so having to beat ever CPU boxer in that game was a bit of a challenge. but when i got to the championship match, as soon as the bell rang, i threw a wild haymaker, effectively flash-ko-ing my opponent. finished the match in under 7 seconds.

man i miss playing fight night. **** EA for not dropping that gem for the ps4/xbone

There’s not enough new boxers for another Fight Night. Even if they did drop one, people would blast them for “re releasing the same game over and over” like they do Madden.

Back
Top Bottom