the thread about nothing...

Beautiful time to be alive AND healthy, strong, aware...
tumblr_lqc88zhjgW1qbn9g2o6_250.gif

Received a phone call from my Program Manager about a possible opportunity in SF. :nerd:

Ended initial talks because I was told the salary was non-negotiable. But today's conversation confirmed they would raise my salary if I considered the move.

Expected to hear an update tomorrow.

Well it would be asinine if they don't try to get them in smaller chains like Shiekhs and Shoe Palace. Thompson can do signings at the stores to help promote.

Well it would be asinine if they don't try to get them in smaller chains like Shiekhs and Shoe Palace. Thompson can do signings at the stores to help promote.
I know Klay had a pop up release in Oakland at a local Shoe spot at the beginning of the season. But I feel like the market is so small out here, the company makes majority of their revenue in China or other countries.

I know Klay had a pop up release in Oakland at a local Shoe spot at the beginning of the season. But I feel like the market is so small out here, the company makes majority of their revenue in China or other countries.

I've seen Klay's signature shoes at different Shoe Palaces in the Bay.

I think OP is the ***hole.
I go with Mr/Mrs. ____________ by default and only stray away from that unless specified otherwise.

Dude sounds like a douche, and has a bit of an ego, probably bc he's in med school. I'll see if he was the same age as the dad, but that's not the case. I've never heard of anyone having their SO parents on a first name basis. Disrespect imo and she will probably leave him.
*Reads 2 sentences*
Yes he’s the a hole. That’s just common courtesy.

Word, I was surprised at the amount of people in the comments that were saying the dad is the ***hole for insisting on being called Mr. ___________.

My mom still gets mad at me for calling my aunt Delia by just her name. She always reminds my mom that she’s the cool fun aunt and doesn’t want to be called aunt. Best believe all the other members are addressed properly though.

My mom still gets mad at me for calling my aunt Delia by just her name. She always reminds my mom that she’s the cool fun aunt and doesn’t want to be called aunt. Best believe all the other members are addressed properly though.

Yes, it's one thing to not use proper title if the person specifically requests that you don't. But if there's no request best believe I'm using the title.

Back
Top Bottom