the thread about nothing...

SBX20191104-Starbucks-Holiday-2019-11.gif

2 days ago I went to a McDonald's on Utica avenue and ordered 3 fish sandwiches (just the sandwiches with no cheese ). The Jamaican lady behind the counter said $15.85. I said Hell no and went home .

Mickey D's really raping people that bad now ?
Man screw McDonald's & their bitesized fillets. BK's bigfish is much better imo. But both are hella expensive & adds up quick. Imo TacoBell is probably the most affordable fast food & from what I read the healthiest versus it's competitors.

For sure the world is such a big rock with amazing destinations in every corner. Wish I was rich...all I'd do is travel lol. Yeah 3 weeks isn't too bad...we have to wait 5 years for the 3rd week to go through...wack lol & tops out @ 4 weeks 5 days after like 20 years of service + sick/personal & clinic days. Yeah we want to do 2 weeks in Cali. Start from NorCal & work our way down to SoCal. SF def seems interesting too so thats def on our itinerary. Yeah fam hit me up we can link up & get some grub & checkout some dope spots. Lol & yeah I def do...lifelong New Yorker here so I know the spots. And for sure, def going to be hitting you & the other Cali dudes for recommendations, good lookin out. Cali is such a huge state with amazing weather & that's where it really beats NYC. Upstate NY is dope too but mostly farmlands, the city is where most of the popping stuff is. I wanna drive on the Pacific Coast Highway for sure & checkout the Redwoods Forest
Sounds like you’ve been researching/planning and know what you want to do already. A man with a plan :lol: Just prepare for a lot of driving. Everything is spread out here. Making your way from NorCal to SoCal, it’s best to take 101 and drive along the coast, it’ll take a couple hours longer but if it’s your first time, itll be cool. We will get more into it when you decide to visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
eBay seller sent me an item that's in awful condition. He said it was in mint in the ad. There are marks, scuffs and the paint is chipped on one of the buttons. He said he doesn't accept returns but this is unacceptable.
just open a return request and make sure to post pics of the item. you'll get your money back.

Sounds like you’ve been researching/planning and know what you want to do already. A man with a plan :lol: Just prepare for a lot of driving. Everything is spread out here. Making your way from NorCal to SoCal, it’s best to take 101 and drive along the coast, it’ll take a couple hours longer but if it’s your first time, itll be cool. We will get more into it when you decide to visit.
You know it lol getting all the details together little by little. Drivings fine no problem as that'll be split between me & my brother. The 101 is that the PCH? Or another highway completely? As long as it's scenic I'm game & don't mind the extra couple hours as it's going to be our first time in Cali. And yes def. Sounds good. Thanks again brother

I need to find my betting slip for when I bet on Trump to win the election. It was +400 or +500. I should've been happy but I know someone who got him at +10000 a couple years before the election so I was a bit salty.

I need to find my betting slip for when I bet on Trump to win the election. It was +400 or +500. I should've been happy but I know someone who got him at +10000 a couple years before the election so I was a bit salty.
Don't need to be a genius to guess who you didn't vote for in 2016.

Make sure you don't Watch the latest episode of the mandalorian. You get to choose to watch it or not. But that temptation is on you.

Back
Top Bottom