the thread about nothing...

bought meself some chucks for the holidays

80011683_10216013824486589_8049045772454330368_o.jpg

Being able to place bets on the presidency seems incredibly wrong for so many reasons I cannot put into words due to my lack of communication skills.
I do not see it being much different than betting on the outcome of any other event whether it is sports or the Miss Universe pageant. But then I do not agree with how betting is taboo in this country. Stock trading is essentially gambling and can be manipulated by insiders but is somehow legal and perceived to be more sophisticated than sports betting.

Wait wait wait there are people who legitimately bet on the election? And we wondering how Trump got into office.
Las Vegas had the odds posted, but was not accepting bets. Bets had to be placed overseas or underground. But best believe that everything around us is manipulated and wagered on everyday whether it is company stock prices, currency, sports, etc.

Been trying CBD products for the last couple weeks. Let me tell you the topical cream works wonders on muscle/joint aches and pain. I dont recommend the gummies since it's too expensive and you have to take alot to feel anything.

In the next few moths there is going to be a tidal wave of R34s hitting the US streets.
I feel like if Fast & Furious didn't exist, there wouldn't be such a big fanbase and following for the R34. It's a beauty but my personal fave has to be the R33

Camila Cabello getting DRAGGED for racist tumblr posts from a decade ago.

She is a 5 lifepath born on a 3 day btw. So she should have good looks and be a good entertainer.

Back
Top Bottom