the thread about nothing...

Which mall was this and how long ago? Never seen one in a mall. Went to one in SF before called Espetus. Pretty good.
Westfield Mall in Union Square, this summer. I think it opened fairly recently. It was good, but I imagine an authentic restaurant would be much better. I just haven't had the chance.

1576829772119.jpeg

Westfield Mall in Union Square, this summer. I think it opened fairly recently. It was good, but I imagine an authentic restaurant would be much better. I just haven't had the chance.
That's been there for a minute, it's actually a good value compared to the other restaurants in that mall. I've been meaning to go to Espetus for while. Went to Pampas in Palo Alto and Copacabana(used to be called Cleo's) and both were solid(though Pampas was alot more expensive so I won't go there unless it's a special occasion).

What’s so good about the 70s? Are they more comfortable than the ogs? I’m sad they discontinued the chuck IIs. Those were super comfy.

More comfortable and made with actual materials. The hi's are thicker canvas and have extra stitching with more, and thicker rubber around the toe cap. It is more expensive but def worth it

An illiterate man was able to work "crazier than a fish with *******" into the lyrics of his song.

Don't tell me what God can't do.

Debating on making a "Sneakers of the year" thread....i don't know if it belongs in general. But kind of want to know what people considered their sneaker of the year

why do some add the 11?
Every practitioner has his or her own quirks just like how people can interpret the same religion in different ways. I've seen some acknowledge qualities of both the master number by itself as well as the sum. Some even believe 44 is a master number. But more often than not I see 11, 22, 33 accepted as the master numbers and not reduced.

A coworker just told me The Breakfast Klub(a popular restaurant in Houston) it letting people invest in their new food truck. The minimum is $100. Sound familiar??? This is about to be the new wave. I need a good idea to sell..

Back
Top Bottom