the thread about nothing...

Only their breakfast menu is good. Still get their sausage egg McMuffin or sausage biscuit with eggs no cheese meal once in a while.

Don’t eat too many of those egg McMuffin breakfast sandwiches. My brother told me a few years back that the meat patties in them are really bad for your arteries as they can cause them to swell, something about the high content of sodium that harm you. Said it was the worst thing on their menu overall, day or night.

Don’t eat too many of those egg McMuffin breakfast sandwiches. My brother told me a few years back that the meat patties in them are really bad for your arteries as they can cause them to swell, something about the high content of sodium that harm you. Said it was the worst thing on their menu overall, day or night.
I’m not surprised. A lot of fast food items are really high in fat and sodium. I don’t get it too often, but there are days where I’m just feeling off or really hungry in the morning. But if I get that I balance it out throughout the day by eating lighter and healthier.

McDonald's mcgriddles is definitely a heart attack waiting to happen. Taste good as hell but man that thing gives me heart murmurs after. I rarely eat it.
Yes! I remember my brother saying he gets fast heartbeats right after eating them, almost like an allergic reaction to them. He’s not even diabetic.

I’m not surprised. A lot of fast food items are really high in fat and sodium. I don’t get it too often, but there are days where I’m just feeling off or really hungry in the morning. But if I get that I balance it out throughout the day by eating lighter and healthier.
Okay, once in a while is cool but don’t have more than one. Balance it with a salad for lunch and do your body good.

There’s a bathroom on the far end of the building that I usually go to “fill out some paperwork”at. The door doesn’t close all the way by itself, so every time I walk up to the door, it’s cracked. The first time I went, I thought the door was messed up and just didn’t close all the way. I do my business, get up the doors still cracked. I go the next day, I let the door swing close, go in the stall, lock it and start to do my thing. After about 30 seconds I hear what sounds like someone fiddling with the handle, the the door closing FIRMLY. I thought, I’m might be stinking up the hallway and someone walked by and closed with enough authority to rely frustration. The next time, I go, I close the door all the way behind me and do my thing.

The third day, I go to the restroom, I let the door swing close, go into the stall, lock it and drop it. I hear someone messing with the handle again, I think, “damn I forgot to close the door behind me again..”, smh. Now, there are no actual offices by this restroom. It’s a door to the stairs, and a door across the hall that opens to another office. All big wooden commercial doors.

I actually forgot to close the door behind me again a couple days later. I hear the door do the same thing and by the timing of either someone listens for the restroom door to open and close or this is some weird building flaw. It almost sounds like the wood stretches, then is closes..hard. So fast forward today, I forgot to closed the door, I hear the creaking noise and the door slam. Then someone actually walks in and goes to the urinal. While he’s peeing I hear the door doing the same thing. So this time I decide I’m going to try and catch the person closing the door. I walk out the restroom, walk around the corner, come back, open the door, let it swing halfway closed and wait........and wait... ..and wait. No comes, the door doesn’t shut automatically. Bruh.. If it was a door flaw, it would closed the same way it did while I was in there. If it was a person, they would’ve came out to check to door.....

BRUH...

Yes! I remember my brother saying he gets fast heartbeats right after eating them, almost like an allergic reaction to them. He’s not even diabetic.

Okay, once in a while is cool but don’t have more than one. Balance it with a salad for lunch and do your body good.
Right on man. Thx for looking out. Most of the time I don’t get those type of fast food too, besides in n out or habit.

410qu5xd8m541.jpg

Looks more on the “cool” side instead of Ugly haha
Lol I know right! Thats what I was thinking. In stores you mostly come across run-of-the-mill retail type designs so I took my business to ebay. Must say, a lot of creative people out their. Had it narrowed down to this one, a grinch themed one with the same light up style as this & a 2nd grinch one but that one was woman cut only lol. I like to believe I made the dopest selection. My bro & his wife @ the end of the party give out a lil trophy & prize to the winner of the ugly sweater contest. I swear, If I don't win with this **** Imma burn their house down lol

Camila Cabello getting DRAGGED for racist tumblr posts from a decade ago.

She is a 5 lifepath born on a 3 day btw. So she should have good looks and be a good entertainer.
Oh no not her :frown:
McDonald's mcgriddles is definitely a heart attack waiting to happen. Taste good as hell but man that thing gives me heart murmurs after. I rarely eat it.
Agreed, they’re my favorite thing on the breakfast menu, but very occasionally I’ll have them. Put some extra syrup on it :nthat:

bought myself and my girl pairs of chuck 70 his recently. I don't know what i was doing ever buying regular chucks. 70s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What’s so good about the 70s? Are they more comfortable than the ogs? I’m sad they discontinued the chuck IIs. Those were super comfy.

I found the name of the actor in the gif that some primitive lame with the lowest IQ posted this morning.

20191219_173717.jpg

3+2+7+1+9+7+1=30
3+0=3

Yet another actor that is a 3!

:emoji_thinking:

bought myself and my girl pairs of chuck 70 his recently. I don't know what i was doing ever buying regular chucks. 70s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What’s so good about the 70s? Are they more comfortable than the ogs? I’m sad they discontinued the chuck IIs. Those were super comfy.
gotta mess w the all star 2s they have lunar

got strep brehs .. sucks

Back
Top Bottom