the thread about nothing...

I know he gonna post my burger pic...
109081.jpg
So ill do him a favor..and slander myself

I know he gonna post my burger pic...
109081.jpg
So ill do him a favor..and slander myself
Here's the predecessor. But you know why there is a chip or bite mark on both plates? A rodent sneaked into your home looking for food. It was so disgusted by your burgers, that it decided to take a bite off the plate instead.
f86728b5-54f4-427d-9b0f-35df1b480348-jpeg.2163742

this bickering? freakydestroyer freakydestroyer alchemist iq alchemist iq
is this new or have i been completely oblivious to it?
It’s been going on but don’t know how or when it started. I like it because it seems like they’re just good friends or siblings disagreeing/arguing on things. In the beginning I thought it was serious but it’s not. I bet if they ever meet they’ll be great friends. :lol:

Last night around 2am, I was half asleep and felt like something was hovering over me. Then all of a sudden it felt like something tugged me. I was spooked.

I had something similar happen a week ago. Was trying to scream out to my bro but hardly any sound came out. A skinny ugly long haired woman was laying on top of me but I was tightly holding both her wrists and I was holding on for dear life. She kept trying to wiggle away, bite my neck and shoulder. Then she started hissing loudly at my face to the point where I could feel her spit landing on me. I snapped out of it soon after and just lay there for a bit.

Going back to bed now. Will read IQ and Freaky’s back n’ forth tomorrow :lol:
Good night y’all.

Last edited:
I had something similar happen a week ago. Was trying to scream out to my bro but hardly any sound came out. An skinny ugly long haired woman was laying on top of me but I was tightly holding both her wrists and I was holding on for dear life. She kept trying to wiggle away, bite my neck and shoulder. Then she started hissing loudly at my face to the point where I could feel her spit landing on me. I snapped out of it soon after and just lay there for a bit.

Going back to bed now. Will read IQ and Freaky’s back n’ forth tomorrow :lol:
Good night y’all.

Sound like rough sex

Back
Top Bottom