the thread about nothing...

Y'all ever get tired of hearing All I want for Christmas is you for 20 million times

Yes. Used to work part-time at Footlocker when i was in college and i would get real tired of all the xmas songs. Nowadays i mostly avoid them during xmas season so it’s fine.

Last night around 2am, I was half asleep and felt like something was hovering over me. Then all of a sudden it felt like something tugged me. I was spooked.

Sleep paralysis

1577028581579.jpeg

I had something similar happen a week ago. Was trying to scream out to my bro but hardly any sound came out. An skinny ugly long haired woman was laying on top of me but I was tightly holding both her wrists and I was holding on for dear life. She kept trying to wiggle away, bite my neck and shoulder. Then she started hissing loudly at my face to the point where I could feel her spit landing on me. I snapped out of it soon after and just lay there for a bit.

Going back to bed now. Will read IQ and Freaky’s back n’ forth tomorrow :lol:
Good night y’all.
You had a succubus on you. Give in to that thing next time. :lol:

Freak that! I'm wit the drama! Lmao
Hahah A little friendly argument is always interesting and fun to read.

Sound like rough sex
This wasn’t it though, felt like I caught it trying to hover over me and I was the one not letting go. It panicked :lol:

You had a succubus on you. Give in to that thing next time. :lol:

Hahah A little friendly argument is always interesting and fun to read.
Man hell no! Hahahahaha She HISSED at me so she ****** that up already.

My brother told me he had felt something wrap it’s arms around him as he slept. He was terrified when it started to lick the side of his face and he couldnt scream.

Back
Top Bottom