the thread about nothing...

So, I suspect I may have been gifted a fake item. I don't know if the giver is aware or not. I don't really care, the item is nice and appears to be functioning.

The worry I have is that the giver was fleeced and paid too much for a potentially fake item.

Should I tell them?

So, I suspect I may have been gifted a fake item. I don't know if the giver is aware or not. I don't really care, the item is nice and appears to be functioning.

The worry I have is that the giver was fleeced and paid too much for a potentially fake item.

Should I tell them?
what’s the item?

Merry Christmas Eve!

If you don’t celebrate Christmas then enjoy your day off or the holiday that you do celebrate!

1C58B722-3118-4987-BB5F-50CC7F63F7DB.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a watch. It's doing its job of keeping time and it looks nice. I just noticed some things look off.

I don't want them to have wasted their money.
What’s the retail on a real one? If it’s a high amount I think you should let the person know.

What’s the retail on a real one? If it’s a high amount I think you should let the person know.

This is what I'm leaning towards. It's not a Rolex or anything but Google seems to have it valued somewhere in the hundreds of dollars. It also seems to be discontinued and hard to find from what I've read which leads me to be more suspicious.

This is what I'm leaning towards. It's not a Rolex or anything but Google seems to have it valued somewhere in the hundreds of dollars. It also seems to be discontinued and hard to find from what I've read which leads me to be more suspicious.
I think if retail is $500~ or more you should let the person know. But If it’s about $200~ I might just let it slide. Unless there’s a high resell value for it and the gifter paid resale on it. Just got to bring it up so it doesn’t sound like you’re ungrateful or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
at work right now. its literally dead. im getting paid to sit down and browse NT and watch youtube all day.
same.

also it shouldn't really come as a surprise that celebrities wear makeup and rely on lighting and angles (no shots at anyone on NT; i'm talking about what I've seen on facebook and IG). the other pics of cardi from the same instance aren't bad at all. she looks regular which is a good thing. all that contour makeup x 20 pounds of hair x 2 in eyelashes stuff is terrible IMO.
bring back around the way girls.

Back
Top Bottom