the thread about nothing...

I feel like I really need to complain about this. I know there are stereotypes about the lack of fathers in Black homes, but it's appalling that my local Walgreens locations don't carry cards meant for fathers. My dad isn't much of a gift person but he does appreciate a card. Time after time when I go to my local stores, they have cards for every other family member but that of a father. It's ridiculous that I have to write about this. Father's Day is even worse in my neighborhood. I feel ****** that I couldn't even do that considering the stuff I got him is coming late this year.

441CBD8E-3A69-42EB-AA98-CC24FFF2A327.jpeg

oh hell yes. Those are so nice. Gotta make one of those invisible selfie stick action shots and post it up

A Colorado Springs, Colo., robber was anything but discreet after he stole thousands from a downtown bank on Monday afternoon, with witnesses saying he immediately ran outside and yelled "Merry Christmas!" while throwing wads of cash into the air.

An eyewitness told KKTV that the man, identified by police as 65-year-old David Oliver, left the bank, threw money into the air, shouted the holiday wishes, then went to a nearby Starbucks where he sat down and waited to be arrested.

Witnesses say people walking down the street picked up money and returned it to the bank.

rogues.gif

Never understood why year after year people act so surprised that airports are chaotic during the holiday season.

When news stations interview these folks, they have this look on their face like "I had no idea it would be this crazy"

Dropped and shattered my phone screen yesterday while I was at work.. had it for a year, out of all the times I've dropped it why now :smh:

Almost literally need my phone so I set up an appointment at best buy to angrily drop the $300 for a replacement screen, and drive there only to be told they stopped doing appointments an hour before but I could set another one up for Thursday. Merry Christmas :rolleyes
$300? Might as well get a new phone.

Back
Top Bottom