the thread about nothing...

We out here B.
1577640758916.jpeg

That's a big possibility considering Vegas isn't even that far from Salt Lake City

Although it appears that the rumour was started by Jalen Rose - in an interview where he also said some other crazy stuff.

Tim Grover said this:

886FF3B2-690B-4681-BEB8-BC7D6983955C.png

and I heard at the time that it was made worse by him being given Gatorload which is some sort of post-exercise recovery drink during the game which made him feel worse.

Dang, looks like the bluetooth receiver I use in the car gave out.
A new one is $18 but I don't feel like buying it. I'll deal with using the 3.5 jack to USB-C dongle

Im going to church later
Someone doing voodoo on me.
I’ve been having hella bad luck lately.
I got stuck in a snowstorm on Thursday. Had to sleep in the car in 20 degree weather. Then the transmission on that car messed up. That was $1200 unexpectedly. Then I get home and my other car got a bunch of water inside. Whole passenger seat and carpet had puddles of water. The water got into my touch screen and burned out all the speakers. What a crazy last couple of days. Oh. And I had a nail on the wheel as well.
smh

Im going to church later
Someone doing voodoo on me.
I’ve been having hella bad luck lately.
I got stuck in a snowstorm on Thursday. Had to sleep in the car in 20 degree weather. Then the transmission on that car messed up. That was $1200 unexpectedly. Then I get home and my other car got a bunch of water inside. Whole passenger seat and carpet had puddles of water. The water got into my touch screen and burned out all the speakers. What a crazy last couple of days. Oh. And I had a nail on the wheel as well.
smh
That’s some serious bad luck. At least the year is ending and getting all of that bad luck out of the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom