the thread about nothing...

That’s some serious bad luck. At least the year in ending and getting all of that bad luck out of the way.

I really hope it’s that
The numerology guy said it was gonna be a bad year for me. I did lose my wallet and cellphone twice this year but overall it was a koo year. Hope this is it and next year gets better.

I really hope it’s that
The numerology guy said it was gonna be a bad year for me. I did lose my wallet and cellphone twice this year but overall it was a koo year. Hope this is it and next year gets better.
I’m not against numerology, it’s always fun and interesting to read. But I’m waiting for alchemist iq alchemist iq to respond :lol:.

But on a serious note, take it easy for the rest of 2019. Prob should stay in for New Year’s Eve with the bad luck you’re going through.

I’m not against numerology, it’s always fun and interesting to read. But I’m waiting for alchemist iq alchemist iq to respond :lol:.
source (49).gif

But on a serious note, take it easy for the rest of 2019. Prob should stay in for New Year’s Eve with the bad luck you’re going through.
bendover bendover birthday is in May. His 9 life cycle ends in May, not the end of this calendar year. So until then just take it easy, don't start anything serious and expect it to last.

alchemist iq alchemist iq clearly practices numerology even though he pretends to deny it just because he is dealing with me. But good for him. He knows he is in his 22 life cycle so he is manifesting his dream of moving to Miami and he is traveling next year in his 5 life cycle.

Although it appears that the rumour was started by Jalen Rose - in an interview where he also said some other crazy stuff.

Tim Grover said this:

886FF3B2-690B-4681-BEB8-BC7D6983955C.png

and I heard at the time that it was made worse by him being given Gatorload which is some sort of post-exercise recovery drink during the game which made him feel worse.
Damnn, I didn't know that. That's crazy...you think they purposely tried to sabotage the Bulls team for the remainder of the series?

bendover bendover birthday is in May. His 9 life cycle ends in May, not the end of this calendar year. So until then just take it easy, don't start anything serious and expect it to last.

alchemist iq alchemist iq clearly practices numerology even though he pretends to deny it just because he is dealing with me. But good for him. He knows he is in his 22 life cycle so he is manifesting his dream of moving to Miami and he is traveling next year in his 5 life cycle.
Is there a good site that I could enter my birthday and see what my results are?

is this one accurate? How come it says I’m an Aquarius?https://www.horoscope.com/us/horoscopes/numerology/index-horoscope-numerology.aspx

What’s the reason for the lock? I didn’t see what was posted to cause it, Got posts deleted by the mods maybe?

What’s the reason for the lock? I didn’t see what was posted to cause it, Got posts deleted by the mods maybe?
Idk, but it’s getting annoying. A lot of the responses are informative and or entertaining. I messageD asking why and didn’t get a response.

Back
Top Bottom