the thread about nothing...

there's a local condominum that has a swimming pool, a sports bar (with 3-4 pool tables), a basketball court, a boxing gym and a fitness center.

i wonder how much one unit costs...

5d1a96cf2400005117934477.jpeg

Wrote a two page manifesto on how to restructure my team at work that would work better and more efficiently. Used observations from previous jobs and took what worked there in comparison to what doesn't where I currently am. Shared it with a couple of people I trust and confide in and they agreed that this would work after some kicking and screaming. Have a meeting today with my broader team, but some of the stuff I wrote isn't suitable to share because I break down what certain roles aren't doing to maximize efficiency. May never get off the ground but it felt good to write all of this down for once.

there's a local condominum that has a swimming pool, a sports bar (with 3-4 pool tables), a basketball court, a boxing gym and a fitness center.

What state? In TX that’s easily 1300 a month.

Depending on location. If the environment is how I imagined its at least 1800

Yeah, I can't believe the guy is that big of an *******.

I only say this based on his cooking videos on YouTube. He's so soft spoken in those :lol:
If you ever been an audience of popular day time shows or whatever, they have someone coaching people to have over exaggerated situations/expressions. Its just for entertainment purposes so it can look good on TV.

Like in real life if someone threw an apple towards me on some disrespectful ish, im not throwing a apple back......👊🏿🤕

Feel bad for this dude at my job, he keep trying to go at this chick and she's not interested at all. **** it painful to watch, I don't even know dude and I feel sorry for him

Back
Top Bottom