the thread about nothing...

I already know it won't taste the same without the chocolate. I am going to use this to replicate it
3400000600cf.gif

The Nestle Quik powder version just reminds me of being a kid and waiting for the next cartoon to start. That strawberry flavor was no joke as well, delicious.

The Nestle Quik powder version just reminds me of being a kid and waiting for the next cartoon to start. That strawberry flavor was no joke as well, delicious.
Have you tried drinking the already made strawberry ones in a bottle. It gives me hella gas.

My sister and I are the only ones in the family who aren’t. Lucky but unlucky at the same time since this stuff is high in sugar.
I was surprised to see how much sugar was in it too. Lactose or not or diabetic or not, gotta drink that in moderation.

Last edited by a moderator:
So they say a male brain fully mature at the age of 40, but an average woman mature at 32.

You know how I know you full of ****? If you were the man you claim to be on NT and you really believed that, you’d educate your brethren. Instead, you throw insults and walk away. Typical.
Don't pay him no mind. Hombre a fraud. He'll say one thing and then when you call him out on it, he'll go back and edit his post even though you've already quoted him. And he will just ignore it as if you haven't already called him out on it.

Back
Top Bottom